Search for Pahrump murder suspect intensifies

gdcleanfun

Banned
Unfortunately, and sometimes even if we can, we don't arm ourselves or we don't know how to or we are unable to save our own lives.

Link Removed

Updated: Dec 31, 2008 06:56 AM

Search for Pahrump murder suspect intensifies - 12/30

<picture of suspect is on the website>

A store clerk is murdered on the job, and days later, a community mourns her loss as the search intensifies for a killer. It's been a little more than 48 hours since the deadly shooting after a robbery inside a Pahrump convenience store.

The good news is, however, that sheriff's deputies have strong clues to help find the killer. Police have released a surveillance image of the suspect, Jaime Albarran. News 3's Gerard Ramalho reports that the entire incident was caught on tape.

Police say it was cold and calculated. The suspect has been identified and is now on every wanted list in Nevada, even across state lines. The man in the video is a well-known Pahrump resident, someone with family ties to the community. Albarran reportedly worked at the Pahrump Nugget but was recently laid off. Police describe him as a cold-blooded killer.

"Realistically, (a) threat to other people," says David Buruchowitz, Nye County Sheriff's Department.

Sunday, just three days after Christmas, the man now identified as Jaime Abarran, walked into the DC Travel Shop and shot the clerk at the register point blank. Store owner Devon Singh is stunned by what happened.

"Very nice lady. She was so thankful, you cannot imagine"

Singh says the employee was 55 years old, married, and had just started the job two weeks prior to the shooting.

After Sunday's attack, detectives say Albarran took off in a car that was later recovered by police. Now wanted for murder, detectives say he should be considered armed and dangerous, and should be avoided at all cost - a warning for one store clerk that has unfortunately come too late.

People stopped by the store all day Tuesday to drop off flowers in memory of the victim. They are also going to be taking up a fund.

Owners of the convenience store say this was also a robbery. After Albarran allegedly shot the clerk, he then took a little over $200 from the register. If you've seen Albarran or have any information regarding his whereabouts, call Crime Stoppers at 385-5555.

Several days back in Dallas a couple punks walked into a convenience stork and started shooting.. One 18 year old girl was killed and about three others injured. No apparent motive. Just walked in, opened fire and left. There are a lot of people that have no regard for human life out there. That is why were I go my guns go. If armed you at least have a fighting chance.

I heard this go down on the scanner.. guess she was discovered by a customer who went in to get some gas, and found the poor lady dead on the floor.

Also had heard that after he shot this woman in the back of the head, he robbed the place, left, THEN came back in and shot her 3 more times.

I sure hope they get this guy, I have seen more open carry around town lately.. no idea if its related.. but its a good idea.

I hope they put it on America's Most Wanted. The guy has got to be a royal piece of dirt!

Last edited:
As always, I hope they catch the bastard and hang him by his family jewels. He's not worthy of being kept alive, fed, clothed, bathed, and housed at taxpayer expense.

He sounds like a prime candidate to meet swarms of afterworldly flesh-eating locusts in a brimming cauldron of fire in the near future.

Sounds like the type that will try to shoot it out with the police. Scumbags like this, more often than not know they have nothing to lose and usually go the "suicide by cop" route. I hope he is caught before anyone else is hurt.

I keep checking

Nye County Sheriff's Office

but nothing new to report as of yet.

My wife is starting to make getting her CCW a priority now. We live in Nye County.

Just because she doesn't have her CCW yet, doesn't mean she should be walking around unarmed. She should open carry until she gets her permit.

Besides, there's nothing sexier than a woman with a gun on her hip :biggrin:

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back