SCOTUS Request

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Link Removed

It ain't over yet sportsfans

I served a few sets of papers on various people here in PRHI last week. The cases were filed "under seal", so not much info was available. All I know is that the documents were requests for records. The attorneys sending me the documents were out of WA, DC, PA and VA.

This is going to get very interesting pretty fast.

gf

HK4U

I hope something comes of this and for those that would say and have said we need to support Obama because he is our elected President I give you the following quote. "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theodore Roosevelt, President

They nailed "Ben Johnson" for using steroids (which invalidated his Olympic performance), so why is it so hard to invalidate our "elected President" if the guy was not eligible to run in the first place. Until he proves that he is in fact a citizen of the U.S., I won't acknowlege him as the "President Elect".

It ain't over until the fat lady sings. Haven't heard Oprah doing any Karaoke lately. :haha:

gf

B

boyzoi

The point still is......if he has a legit certificate, why the hell does he not just produce it and put this to bed!!!
IF.....as has been discussed on several talk shows, he does not have a legit cert, it seems the concensus that nothing will be done due to the real fear of an all out race war. In essence, screw our laws the Constitution and everything else, we'll let him keep it to keep peace. to which I would say, its time for a civil war:big_boss:

HK4U

The point still is......if he has a legit certificate, why the hell does he not just produce it and put this to bed!!!
IF.....as has been discussed on several talk shows, he does not have a legit cert, it seems the concensus that nothing will be done due to the real fear of an all out race war. In essence, screw our laws the Constitution and everything else, we'll let him keep it to keep peace. to which I would say, its time for a civil war:big_boss:

All those that voted for him in the first place were saying screw the Constitution. a Marxist and the U.S. constitution do not go to gether.

If there were a "Civil War", I know that I will be ready, as well as my brothers and sisters that support the Constitution. Many "anti gun" folks voted for obama. If they're on the opposing side, how will they fight? There's an old saying "don't bring a knife to a gun fight". I'm sure that the properly trained gun owners will be able to effectively eliminate many of the non-gun owners. All of the "gang bangers" that voted for obama won't have a chance as well. The "one shot, one kill" school of thought will come into play.

If they want a war, I say "Bring it on". We need to stop the attack on our U.S. Constitution. I will do whatever is necessary to defend myself, protect my family and preserve the integrity of our Constitution.

gf

PascalFleischman

Until he proves that he is in fact a citizen of the U.S., I won't acknowlege him as the "President Elect".

gf

But G.F., I've already bought a podium sign!! :nono:

See?!
Link Removed

-Barry

liberal.gif
liberal.gif
liberal.gif
liberal.gif
liberal.gif
liberal.gif
liberal.gif

Sheldon

The problem is I do not believe he can produce one... If he cannot then Bidden will become president, and a new VP will have to be chosen, there Will be riots in the streets, they will claim the presidency was stolen from them, and the will react in kind. Then there is the scenario where they manufacture a bogus birth certificate, and we will all be in doubt. In either case the Constitution must be up held!

The problem is I do not believe he can produce one... If he cannot then Bidden will become president, and a new VP will have to be chosen, there Will be riots in the streets, they will claim the presidency was stolen from them, and the will react in kind. Then there is the scenario where they manufacture a bogus birth certificate, and we will all be in doubt. In either case the Constitution must be up held!

They tried the "manufacturing" angle once. That didn't work very well. I'm sure that if they do make another attempt, they'll do a better job.

At this point, they may still riot, as the electoral college hasn't cast their votes yet. We can still hope they do the right thing. :eek: Isn't this a prime example why the electoral college was created? :confused:

gf

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
He must be hoping that this just goes away. That, and his failure to produce a birth certificate, are the only two reasons anyone could have for stonewalling like this.

Sheldon

They tried the "manufacturing" angle once. That didn't work very well. I'm sure that if they do make another attempt, they'll do a better job.

At this point, they may still riot, as the electoral college hasn't cast their votes yet. We can still hope they do the right thing. :eek: Isn't this a prime example why the electoral college was created? :confused:

gf

Just like Detroit back in the 60"s there will be a riot, N if the Electoral college does their job they will cast their votes as their populace voted. As to him hoping this will just go away, don't bet on it...:triniti:

Bohemian

Not surprising, the kool-aid drinking Messiah worshiping biased main-stream media has been criminally silent on the biggest fraud in U.S. history...

magicman007

Wouldn't the entire election be thrown out? I mean, to just remove the one and not the ticket would be a miscarriage of justice. The TICKET of Obama/Biden would be ruled inelligible since Obama picked Biden as his running mate. And if he (Obama) was ruled inellieigble, then his choice of running mate would be illegal also, since he could not make that decision.
If I remember correctly, the Speaker of the House would be next in line to fill the position until a new election could be held. This could turn into a real mess!

Bohemian

Wouldn't the entire election be thrown out? I mean, to just remove the one and not the ticket would be a miscarriage of justice. The TICKET of Obama/Biden would be ruled inelligible since Obama picked Biden as his running mate. And if he (Obama) was ruled inellieigble, then his choice of running mate would be illegal also, since he could not make that decision.
If I remember correctly, the Speaker of the House would be next in line to fill the position until a new election could be held. This could turn into a real mess!

IF this comes to fruition; the entire OBAMA-BIDEN Ticket becomes NULL AND VOID...

And McCain-Palin would become President/Vice President...

As this would be Precedent setting; I would imagine that the Democrats would try to POP SPEAKER PELOSI (Legitimately 3rd in line) in VIA A MAJOR SUPREME COURT BATTLE; trying to somehow skew the 25th amendment into play...

Which won't fly because the 25th amendment applies to a sitting president, vice president...

Although, would probably; extend "W"'s Presidency until the matter is resolved...

IF this comes to fruition; the entire OBAMA-BIDEN Ticket becomes NULL AND VOID...

And McCain-Palin would become President/Vice President...

As this would be Precedent setting; I would imagine that the Democrats would try to POP SPEAKER PELOSI (Legitimately 3rd in line) in VIA A MAJOR SUPREME COURT BATTLE; trying to somehow skew the 25th amendment into play...

Which won't fly because the 25th amendment applies to a sitting president, vice president...

Although, would probably; extend "W"'s Presidency until the matter is resolved...

The most likely scenario would be an extension of the sitting president and an emergency election to decide the next one. McCain/ Palin would return to run against who ever was chosen as the Democratic nominee (most likely a Clinton/ ???? ticket).

Bohemian

The most likely scenario would be an extension of the sitting president and an emergency election to decide the next one. McCain/ Palin would return to run against who ever was chosen as the Democratic nominee (most likely a Clinton/ ???? ticket).

I highly doubt there would be a new election because the DNC conspired with Obama and failed to properly vet him...

McCain-Palin followed the rules...

To have another election would impose a tax burden of millions at the least...

If they did have a run-off election, the only fair way they could do it is to put Hillary on the democrats ticket...

wuzfuz

Scotus

Isn't there something, somewhere about using an assumed name? Where did Barack Obama come from? As i understand it, he was born Barry Dunham, then became Barry Soetelo in Indonesia. Now, all of a sudden. he decides his name is Barack Hussein Obama. In hte suit filed by a presidential candidate, who DOES have standing to sue, I understand Obama has been given until January 8th, I believe to produce a legitimate birth certificate that will stand up to scrutiny. Of course, then Obama will just turn on his wrod machine and hypnotize everyone like he did to get nominated, then elected. Have you ever really analyzed one of his speeches? This man is a true snake oil salesman. I, however, do not wish to oil a snake.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
etinivictor