Schoolboys Get Detention for Refusing to Pray to Allah

HK4U

Where was the A.C.L.U. that great champion for the the supposed separation of church and state they claim is in the constitution? I guess it is o.k. to teach a religion as long as it is not Christianity.

Link Removed

Report: Schoolboys Get Detention for Refusing to Pray to Allah
Saturday, July 05, 2008

E-Mail Print Share:

Two boys were punished this week for refusing to kneel on prayer mats and worship Allah during a class demonstration on Islam, the Daily Mail reported.

Irate parents said a religious education teacher at the Alsager High School in England told student to wear Muslim headgear during a lesson on Tuesday. "But if Muslims were asked to go to church on Sunday and take Holy Communion, there would be war," the grandfather of one of the students said.

The two boys belong to a class that includes 11- to 12-year-olds, and after their refusal to participate they were given detention, the story says.

Another parent, Karen Williams, told the Mail: "Not only was it forced upon them, my daughter was told off for not doing it right. They'd never done it before and they were supposed to do it in another language."

Deputy Headmaster Keith Plant said the teacher has given her version of the incident but he declined to elaborate.

According to a statement from the Cheshire County Council on behalf of the school: "Educating children in the beliefs of different faith is part of the diversity curriculum on the basis that knowledge is essential to understanding.

"We accept that such teaching is to be conducted with some sense of sensitivity."

Click here to read more on this story in the Daily Mail.

This would have pushed me over the edge. My chrildren were homeschooled by my wife.

Schoolboys Get Detention

Unfortunately this occurred in England and even the ACLU has no rights there. Not that I am standing up for thjem as I consider them to be an evil institution, as well as a reason for so much of the ruination of our country.
I am not sure what organixation wuld trake up a suit in England over a despicable act like this, but I am sure something will happen.

England in most certainly circling the drain. Anybody wanna take bets on how long it'll be before they call in their perpetual saviours, US?

The Islamification of a place I once lived.

FYI my girlfriend lives in England, has done her entire life, long story, she sent me an audio-visual send 2 days ago, 30 mins of how things are going down bad fast in the larger cities, a place she had the sense to move out of around the time I split for the U.S., and many are alarmed that where I grew-up the law of Sharia is already deeply entrenched, with rumblings that with SO many voters supporting it over traditional WASP laws dating back to social reforms in the 60's through uncontrolled immigration policies now status-quo, the British Government is considering incorporating Sharia law into Anglo-Saxon laws which have a base in the Magna Carta in 1297 (not that it was much of an improvement over total feudal law) and Sharia + current U.K laws do not mix nor will they ever mix in an island not even as big as one state, TX.
The day she is fined or fired for refusing to cover her head/face in a scarf in public, or get pulled from a bus seat because a Muslim man wants to sit his ass down so she must stand in silence, and the watching train Bobbies just smile is the day she plans on petitioning the U.S. Government for political asylum (at age 50 leaving all she owns behind her) with me as her sponsor here. This link below is life status-quo now in the hood (Leyton/Walthamstow) I grew-up in. And folks asked me why I emigrated to the USA then rushed into their Army aged 19, because I saw in 1976 my home town (London) turning brown way too fast, and good jobs were not for folks with my paint-job, my lack of an Islamic way of anything, or take on watching fish & chip shops turn into curry take-outs, or churches getting flattened and mosques springing-up over night, 1 more every single day until by 1975 most of E17 was a bad patch-work an ethnic experiment gone very wrong very fast, and the complacent Brit sheeple treated it as a phase that would pass, now they are a minority in their own land pissing and moaning, BUT few of those angry young white males nationwide will work the jobs the 'Pakis' do for 1/2 the pay, the Poles for even less, as it is considered 'too demeaning' by your average working-class Cockney WASP to be employed cleaning a sewer, laboring in a mine or planting crops 16 hours a day, 6 days a week and not blowing 1/4 of it on beer led to the hypocrisy that took their nation away from them. Try a book called 'Lononistan' by Canadian author Melanie Phillips if you want a read that pulls few punches but also points out how easily the white Brits gave their nation away, a good factual report that gives both sides of the problem a voice. The Britain I knew is gone the way of the British Rail steam engine trains I rode on as a kid (forever) and replaced by the Euro Star shooting thru the chunnel connecting London to Paris for $199 r/t @ 186 mph in 2.5 hours right under the English Channel. G.B. is no longer isolated by sea that frustrated would-be invaders for millennia, it has been Islamized from within, and the vote not the bullet made that happen. America woke up to the Atlantic not being a great impenetrable mass of water defense in 1983 (1st WTC attack) and dusted itself off as an isolated tragic incident until 18 years later the same building was destroyed. Had we moved covertly gainst terrorist organizations the CIA and MI-6 knew all about in 1983 there might be much less of them to worry about 25 years later. We have been at war since, helped by some Brit troops who had their 7/7 in London. Anyone who thinks this is going to settle in peace for either nation is mis-informed, or a dreamer.
Link Removed
Most of my contacts in the U.K. from now middle-aged WASP school friends, a lover from my youth now a very real part of my life here in the USA to the working-class Jews or Turks or Irish I worked in London warehouses with many years ago share the very same feelings that there is going to be some form of civil war in the U.K. pretty soon, probably affected [in part] by whomever takes over as the president of the USA in 2009. Blow-back in CIA terms. With a British police force and military more aligned with their religious dictates, spiritual leaders & very real faiths than the orders of those who run those operations, who gives the orders that will be followed? Then you have armed white cops fighting armed brown cops and military regiment against regiment; major conflicts ala Bosnia. Oliver Cromwell tried that in 1649 and it was short lived victory for total rule by non-royals who they later invited back into power as their Parliament did a worse job of running business than one royal with 1 army/navy did. In a nation where legally you can not even own a pistol here's a fact: Liverpool council projects, poorest of the poor hi-rise run down flats where gangs are the norm and normal life not possible, so normal folks moved out, a wasteland of empty flats and no utilities/shops or anything that makes even bad hoods work, the young Brit BG's have moved to pistols that are making a major come-back from the Euro black-market surplus in ex-Soviet pistols, sold to kids who have nothing to live for and ain't scared to die, drugs are where the cash comes from, Afghan heroin is the 1st choice followed by pot, makes the Beatles old home look like something out of Clockwork Orange, please check that fact yourself online, with knives being the cheapest and most used weapon of choice, the cops won't even go in on a 999 call. If Great Britain ever pulls it's head out of the ostrich position & that society wakes up and finds the houses of Lords and Commons has been replaced by a mosque or council of spiritual not political reps from every borough, the Prime Minister is now an elected Imam or advised by those people, his inner cabinet, with the full permission of the monarch to administer the nation, a monarch answers only to God in theory/history, but as King Charles I found out when he lost his head about it, he better let the commoners and the landed gentry have their say, and those titular rich for life Lords who are the real cash in GB are changing from fat lazy old white (Churchill types) Lords to elected Asian stinking rich foreign born yet British citizens when the empire never set on Brit run nations that were global, who now prefer the cooler climates of Britannia to ply their agendas. Or will that change to an aging Liz II bopping her royal head at Mecca five times per day as she presides over public beheadings or stoning to death of 'adulterous wife # 3' who Abdul thinks she the hots for Ali but has no proof but his word sworn on the Koran is good enough to support her barbaric/slow death, grab a rock and have some fun, bring the kids and a picnic too, it's all the rage in many 'modern' Muslim countries already! Sharia pure! Punitive public punishment common for crimes like maybe eating (pork) bangers & mash, a staple poor mans dinner when I lived there, but brown rice, lentil soup and poppadoms should work good I guess! Or the caliphate Liz II, then Charles or Edward (one day) rules (as powerless and figure-head puppets only) thru a single parliament whose laws are made up by a mix of Koranic, Hindu, and maybe a few seats open to Anglican M.P.'s. That's going to work like pork chops & portraits of Hitler at a barmitsvah!
You put that many voted representatives of a divided G.B. into a building and expect agreement over anything, then just maybe Guy Fawkes had the right idea but at the wrong time! Watch out America, Obama is becoming more popular by survey than John McCain who has an agenda for us in Iraq until they all turn civilized and democratic B 4 we leave them alone and just buy their oil, a job no sane man would try, and in 4 years God only knows how similar our 2 nations may have become an Obamanation of similarities other than a language most of us still kinda understand coming from the other. Brrrr!
The writing has been on the walls for a while but most thought it was just graffiti so they painted it over to make it go away, but under that fresh coat of paint the message remains unchanged. Long post, please excuse it or just close it up (unread) and move onto something better/shorter and to do with easier subjects like good guns and rotten gun laws in DC.
USA Carry SITREP link to the U.K. by choice, ex-citizenship and many current U.K. contacts giving me unique & current factual reports, not found on U.K. or U.S. 'politically correct' news channels. Not into posting gossip, I back up what I get with legit links from Brit web-sites with unbiased facts and figures. I refuse to post hate-group slanted National Front WASP white-power crap, the Sun, The Daily Mirror tabloid trash nor pro-Islamic propaganda, period.
My Regards,

Canis-Lupus

Last edited:
Well said,CL
This is truly enraging.Yes,if Islamic students were made to take communion(they wouldn't be alloud to for real,you must be Catholic) or made to cross themselves there would be war over it.

Of course if something like that were to happen in a U.S. classroom, our friends at the ACLU would consider it an exercise in freedom of religion that is protected under the Constitution.

if that's not enough to piss someone with a brain off. education for understanding and being forced to take part in some religeon that you don't believe in are at way opposite ends of the spectrum. stupid jackasses!

That wouldn't have happened to MY kid at HIS school:

If it did, you would have seen ME on CNN... that's all I've got to say...

The Islamic fascist are working hard to do the same thing here in the United States. They are trying to push there laws in ideas on us. And I believe the American people are being lead down the garden path, by are so called leaders on this. Someday it is going to came to a head, then it will be to late.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back