SCAM WARNING! www.buygunstuff.com

pwscottiv

Do not buy anything from buygunstuff.com!:butcher:

These guys are total scam artists and will rip you off. Unfortunately was lured in by the ultra-low prices. Don't make the same mistake I did!

I contacted Michael Weeks of Buy Gun Stuff .com a few days after I placed my order and he pretended to not know the order even existed. Then, after several emails and many unanswered phone calls, he said the charges had been declined... And then they admitted that they just weren't sending standard capacity mags to CA (don't even get me started on that BS). My bank said the merchant has definitely received and kept the funds. They said the transaction was not declined and they would have to file a dispute... Meanwhile, I'm out of $1000 and getting effed by these a-holes in addition to the ass-raping we have to endure on a daily basis by the CA anti-2A tyrants.

Do not buy anything from buygunstuff.com!:butcher:

These guys are total scam artists and will rip you off. Unfortunately was lured in by the ultra-low prices. Don't make the same mistake I did!

I contacted Michael Weeks of Buy Gun Stuff .com a few days after I placed my order and he pretended to not know the order even existed. Then, after several emails and many unanswered phone calls, he said the charges had been declined... And then they admitted that they just weren't sending standard capacity mags to CA (don't even get me started on that BS). My bank said the merchant has definitely received and kept the funds. They said the transaction was not declined and they would have to file a dispute... Meanwhile, I'm out of $1000 and getting effed by these a-holes in addition to the ass-raping we have to endure on a daily basis by the CA anti-2A tyrants.

Thanks for the warning, I hope you get your money back and the BBC report those people.

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back