SC restaurants that have posted no CWP allowed.

Berta

Has anyone ran across any restaurants that have posted no CWP signs?

So far the Roost Restaurant in Greenville has posted no guns allowed.

They have that right and there must be other resteraunts in Greenville we can all take our business to. Their loss.

Link Removed

What I do. Only had this issue once in Arizona, they do not know what to do once you send this.

which beach? i'm sure there will be some up at dirty myrtle.

My son is an amatuer magician and we go to Broadway at the Beach several times a year. (We don't go to any beach for vacation. Our preference is the mountains). But, I would like to know about some of the places in MB though.

How are things down your way?

-

My son is an amatuer magician and we go to Broadway at the Beach several times a year. (We don't go to any beach for vacation. Our preference is the mountains). But, I would like to know about some of the places in MB though.

How are things down your way?

-

havent seen any new signs in places yet. never saw any that were already off-limits due to the CWP law at the time.

The Charleston Crab house owner said he will post a no weapons allowed sign. I haven't been by there to see if he has yet.

They have that right and there must be other resteraunts in Greenville we can all take our business to. Their loss.
Absolutely they have the right. I wasn't debating rights. I am trying to get together a list so people know where to avoid and where to patronize. I'd hate to plan on going somewhere just to have to turn around at the door.

Just for reference and for what it's worth, I've driven all around the greater Sumter metroplex looking for posted restaurants and haven't found a single one posted yet. Maybe in some cases it's a good thing that people are more concerned with celebrity butt jobs than they are with decisions government is making for them...

First gun buster sign in Greenville. The Roost at 220 Main Street in Greenville. It appears to be a compliant sign.

It's connected to the Hyatt Regency so I took a look inside. As expected, they forgot to identify to gun owners entering from the hotel that they didn't want their money. Shame on them.

The Charleston Crab house owner said he will post a no weapons allowed sign. I haven't been by there to see if he has yet.

my brother owns the Hideaway Pizza Kitchen on James Island. If he dares put a no guns allowed sign I will yank my investment in the place real darn quick.:dirol:

First gun buster sign in Greenville. The Roost at 220 Main Street in Greenville. It appears to be a compliant sign.

It's connected to the Hyatt Regency so I took a look inside. As expected, they forgot to identify to gun owners entering from the hotel that they didn't want their money. Shame on them.

that signs looks illegal to me.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back