Sc cwp

ocergryan331

Anyone have any recent account of how long the wait time is for their SC CWP? I'm expecting the full 90 but it's been 60 and I'm getting a little anxious.

It took almost the full 90 days to get mine in 2010 and someone here at work just got hers and it was 2 days early. You have a bit of a wait...

I received mine ninety days to the day. On the other hand, I received my AZ. cwp in about ten days.

I got mine last month, and figured that they produced it on the very last day of the deadline of 90 days. I took my course on 2/20 and the instructor mailed the info into SLED the next day. On 5/27 I received it in the mail and noted an issue date on the CWP of 5/24, which was probably exactly 90 days after they received the app.

If I were you I'd add in a week or so for mailing delays + 90 day timeframe. Expect to receive it within a couple of days around that day.

I was expecting mine to take the full 90 but it took 60 mailbox to mailbox. That was not recently as I just applied for my renewal a couple of weeks ago so we will see how long that takes. MY NH expires in a few months so I am going to have to make a decision on that. Went from $20 to $100 I think, greedy bunch of yankees.

printing

I am really expecting the full 90 but I am still holding on that i am going to be a lucky one who gets it early. It feels like the last few weeks are taking longer than the first two months.

Mine took a little over the 90 days, but this was right after BO took office, so you know... :)

Exactly 95 days about 2 months ago, in the Greenville area. I called SLED to check on day 93 and voila, it had been mailed the day before.

SLED received my application on August 28, 2012 and I received my permit today, November 15, 2012, a toal of 78 days. :)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back