SC CWP Holder visting Nashville, TN...questions

LilMysNinja

Hey guys, I'll be visiting Nashville, TN in a few weeks and am trying to figure out if I can bring my cc gun. Can you guys help me determine if these places are cc friendly?

We'll be staying at the Clarion Hotel - Nashville Downtown Stadium. We'll also be at the Bridgestone arena. I think they'll be searching bags when we enter at the arena so if i bring, I'll need to leave it somewhere, securely of course because I'm pretty sure I can't carry in there. We'll also be frequenting the Music City Center, Omni hotel and the Nissan Stadium.

Thanks in advance!

I assume you already know that your SC permit is recognized in TN. Familiarize yourself with TN law (see www.handgunlaw.us/states/tennessee.pdf).

For the Music City Center, the facility itself is not posted. However, an event organizer can prohibit carrying by posting its own signs. The 2015 NRA meeting was there and carrying was not prohibited.

Link Removed: Guests are prohibited from bringing weapons into Bridgestone Arena and Bridgestone Arena Plazas.

Nissan Stadium: Items Not Permitted In Nissan Stadium - Weapons and fireworks

Hotels in TN typically do not prohibit carrying.

Get yourself a Link Removed or similar lock box and tie it up underneath a car seat for temporary gun storage. Utilize the room safe or the lock box for locking up your gun in the hotel room when you are out on foot to a gun-free zone.

I assume you already know that your SC permit is recognized in TN. Familiarize yourself with TN law (see www.handgunlaw.us/states/tennessee.pdf).

For the Music City Center, the facility itself is not posted. However, an event organizer can prohibit carrying by posting its own signs. The 2015 NRA meeting was there and carrying was not prohibited.

Link Removed: Guests are prohibited from bringing weapons into Bridgestone Arena and Bridgestone Arena Plazas.

Nissan Stadium: Items Not Permitted In Nissan Stadium - Weapons and fireworks

Hotels in TN typically do not prohibit carrying.

Get yourself a Link Removed or similar lock box and tie it up underneath a car seat for temporary gun storage. Utilize the room safe or the lock box for locking up your gun in the hotel room when you are out on foot to a gun-free zone.

Thank you for the info and links! I've been looking for vaults for the car but the one that I really want is pricey. This one you shared is a good alternative for now until I'm able to invest in the one that I want to get. There's so many options out there, I feel like I get lost in looking at all of them. Thanks again!

Helpful Apps

Let me recommend two apps (for iPhone or Android) I have found very useful for concealed carry.

1) CCW - rapid access to 50 state CCW laws and permit/license recognition and many other features. Updated frequently with law changes.
Link Removed

2) Posted - Tracks posted locations and businesses where you are and gives alternatives.
Link Removed

Great why to have access to useful information at your finger tips. Hope you find this useful.

Let me recommend two apps (for iPhone or Android) I have found very useful for concealed carry.

1) CCW - rapid access to 50 state CCW laws and permit/license recognition and many other features. Updated frequently with law changes.
Link Removed

2) Posted - Tracks posted locations and businesses where you are and gives alternatives.
Link Removed

Great why to have access to useful information at your finger tips. Hope you find this useful.

These apps are helpful! Thanks for sharing!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back