SC Constitution Carry

didn't someone say the state paper is very anti-gun leaning to begin with?

if we can get past Martin, i think it would have a chance. I'd love to be able to carry my weapons openly that are too bulky to conceal easily.

I'd love to carry my S&W Model 15 everywhere I go!

I'd love to carry my S&W Model 15 everywhere I go!

strap my super blackhawk 10.5" barrel to my thigh...lol.

i'd actually like to carry my .45 taurus or my 9mm hi power on a regular basis.

i do open carry at work since i'm allowed. now i'm glad i dont have to throw it in the safe at work to eat at any of the places around me for lunch.

There are no laws against printing. I can open carry since I work for the Sheriff's Office, but sometimes I carry my service weapon, which is a Glock 22, in a crossbreed IWB and it doesn't print much at all. And I'm only about 5'8-9" and about 160lbs. Any gun that's any bigger than that is gonna be bordering on a home-only gun for me anyways.

didn't someone say the state paper is very anti-gun leaning to begin with?

if we can get past Martin, i think it would have a chance. I'd love to be able to carry my weapons openly that are too bulky to conceal easily.

I'm afraid there is no getting around Martin. He isn't going to bend one bit. I have been back and forth with him since this bill was first introduced and he keeps coming up with some new reason why NOT to pass S115 with each email.

I'm afraid there is no getting around Martin. He isn't going to bend one bit. I have been back and forth with him since this bill was first introduced and he keeps coming up with some new reason why NOT to pass S115 with each email.
Wasn't he behind S308?

I strongly support our CWP law so that law abiding citizens, with minimal training and a background check, can exercise their 2nd amendment rights."

Oooh... I'll tell ya... That is what is wrong with all of the asshats in public office and it infuriates me to no end.
I am so fvcking tired of tools like this who treat us like peons, like "they" in office are granting us PERMISSION to exercise our God Given Right!
I'm getting close to the edge of what I will tolerate from these morons.
Link Removed
I am dead serious...
Link Removed

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

Oooh... I'll tell ya... That is what is wrong with all of the asshats in public office and it infuriates me to no end.
I am so fvcking tired of tools like this who treat us like peons, like "they" in office are granting us PERMISSION to exercise our God Given Right!
I'm getting close to the edge of what I will tolerate from these morons.
Link Removed
I am dead serious...
Link Removed

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

King Larry and his court need a history lesson. I sent him a link to the following video.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8OI7itQJpfE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3b21JWjBkBs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b21JWjBkBs

he is nothing more than a anti-gun tap dancer.:nhl_checking:

S. 885

It seems to me that S. 885 is just as relevant and important to us in conjunction with S. 115.
Link Removed

Are any of you aware of any way that S. 885 could infringe on our 2A rights?

It seems to me that S. 885 is just as relevant and important to us in conjunction with S. 115.
Link Removed

Are any of you aware of any way that S. 885 could infringe on our 2A rights?
Sounds like a law that, in the case that there may be some federal law banning any particular firearm, only allows the feds to enforce it. Sounds pro-2A to me. They probably passed it so that if the federal gov't passes a gun ban, our state's law enforcement can say "sorry boys, we can't enforce that. It's against our state laws".

is it just me or is it simply adding those 2 underlined words to the already existing law? if so, seems minute and not hurting anything 2A.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back