Save The Second Amendment Petition

Red Hat

We have another good 2A petition. This one was setup by Rep. Eric Cantor
United States Congressman.

Sign it here. Link Removed

Thanks for Signing
Have Signed the Petition

sailor

Signed - my fingers crossed (whatever that is good for!). I've read a discussion of the AG amicus, and it looks like a questionable attempt to hang on to the status quo, any way possible, right or wrong! So what else is new?
sailor

Puppy

Beware of phony petitions. Many of them are fake and only designed to get personal information.

I started to sign, then had second thoughts and googled Congressman Eric Cantor. There is no Congressman Eric Cantor in the U.S. Senate. There is one in the Va Congress.

A bit misleading to my way of thinking.

Beware of phony petitions. Many of them are fake and only designed to get personal information.

I started to sign, then had second thoughts and googled Congressman Eric Cantor. There is no Congressman Eric Cantor in the U.S. Senate. There is one in the Va Congress.

A bit misleading to my way of thinking.

He is a member of Congress. He is in the US House of Representatives.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Woody

Look at your rights and freedoms as what would be required to survive and be free as if there were no government. Governments come and go, but your rights live on. If you wish to survive government, you must protect with jealous resolve all the powers that come with your rights - especially with the Right to Keep and Bear Arms. Without the power of those arms, you will perish with that government - or at its hand. B.E. Wood

SubHntr

If you haven't please read

If you haven't been keeping up with District of Columbia v. Heller you really, really need to. Contact erveryone you know. Here is what were up against.

Link Removed

Here is the link to review all the briefs that have been filed thus far.

Link Removed

then scroll down and find

District of Columbia v. Heller, Docket No. 07-290

Please take the time to read all briefs.

Jim

gvaldeg1

NRA Member
Thanks for posting

If you haven't been keeping up with District of Columbia v. Heller you really, really need to. Contact erveryone you know. Here is what were up against.

Link Removed

Here is the link to review all the briefs that have been filed thus far.

Link Removed

then scroll down and find

District of Columbia v. Heller, Docket No. 07-290

Please take the time to read all briefs.

Jim

these extremely pertinent links. I will read them all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TYRONYV