Sarah Palin For Commander in Chief

What's w got to do with it?

You would have thought all the experience that W bush had he would have done alot better. I mean the guy grew up in politics and his dad was president. Who ever could be more prepared than he. But look where we are.

What does W have to do with this thread????? PLease kindly keep your hands and legs inside the ride until the election stops moving.....

What does W have to do with this thread????? PLease kindly keep your hands and legs inside the ride until the election stops moving.....

I think that regardless of how much XP you have....you are never really ready to be Commander-in-Chief.

Its kinda like your first time in the sack......ya know?

I am really glad to see that with the danger of getting Obama for President and how he will ruin our country a couple of guys can worry about the physical looks of one of the vp picks. Nothing like keeping your priorites high.

When you say "...a couple of guys..." I you're not including me based on my response to Nug's comment. I was only responding in jest.

W has got everthing to do with john mccain. He said he voted with him 90 percent of the time so thats what its got to do with it.

Ihearttednugent is right. No one can be ready for the job.

Just cause a dudes old and been in the senate forever and served in the military doesn't automatically qualify him for the job

W has got everthing to do with john mccain. He said he voted with him 90 percent of the time so thats what its got to do with it.

Ihearttednugent is right. No one can be ready for the job.

Just cause a dudes old and been in the senate forever and served in the military doesn't automatically qualify him for the job

All of which goes to show that there really are no good choices in this year's election. Many Obama supporters seem to be choosing him only because they're angry with the current Republican administration, and not because they like him. Many McCain supporters seem to be choosing him because they see Obama as being too liberal, and not because they like him.

Last edited:
All of which goes to show that there really are no good choices in this year's election. Many Obama supporters seem to be choosing him only because they're angry with the current Republican administration, and not because they like him. Many McCain supporters seem to be choosing him because they see Obama as being too liberal, and not because they like him.

Couldnt have said it better myself

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back