Santa Barbara CA

xc_

Just a general question to those of you who have or who currently residing in SB CA.

Is there anything special things I need to know aside from my CCW permits are not valid there in CA (have permits for NH and FL)?

I am going to SB CA on Wednesday 31 Aug till 6 Sept 2011.

Danke (Thanks)!

It's a great place to visit. Lot's of good restaurants. Shopping is good. We camp in Carpinteria (down the coast a little) and like to take the train up to SB to spend the day. We usually catch the tram (I'm thinking it's .25) up State street and then walk back down to the train station. The train station is a block from the pier (actually there are a couple of main piers). There's some decent restaurants on both piers plus a bunch on State street and across the street from the beach.

Just a general question to those of you who have or who currently residing in SB CA.

Is there anything special things I need to know aside from my CCW permits are not valid there in CA (have permits for NH and FL)?

I am going to SB CA on Wednesday 31 Aug till 6 Sept 2011.

Danke (Thanks)!

Santa Barbara isn't any different from the rest of the state, there is no reciprocity for Licenses to Carry issued in other states.

Remember to keep it locked and unloaded (mag not in the magwell, but still inside the locked container) while driving.

One additional word to the wise, if traveling with semi-automatic centerfire rifles, review http://www.calguns.net/caawid/flowchart.pdf before coming into California.

It's Beautiful and Expensive..
Have a GREAT time.. One of my favorite places (aside from the the whole Anti-Gun thing!)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back