San Francisco Shootings after football game

Didn't the guy that got shot show up at the game wearing a shirt that said something like *UCK the 49ers?

I think he was trolling for trouble and he got it, unfortunately for him and his family.

But it still hold true... You are a product of the decisions you make.

Choose wisely grasshopper!

Didn't the guy that got shot show up at the game wearing a shirt that said something like *UCK the 49ers?

I think he was trolling for trouble and he got it, unfortunately for him and his family.

But it still hold true... You are a product of the decisions you make.

Choose wisely grasshopper!

What would you bet that they were bed wetting liberal Terrorist!

First of all, it's a shame people get all worked up over a game. The anti gun crowd would say, if the public had no access to guns then these people would not have been shot. This is true, they may have been beat with baseball bats or stabbed with kitchen knives or maybe run over by a car.

First of all, it's a shame people get all worked up over a game. The anti gun crowd would say, if the public had no access to guns then these people would not have been shot. This is true, they may have been beat with baseball bats or stabbed with kitchen knives or maybe run over by a car.

I see no shame in it. Let them all take each other out of the gene pool. You got to be pretty f.... Stupid to get in a fight over a game. Let them take each other out so they can't reproduce bad genes.

Wait - how could this possibly happen. The counties in the bay area don't issue carry permits even if you have a death threat against you. So how is this possible? Not issuing permits should have eliminated violence. I'm confused.

Indeed. There were multiple other altercations, including one where a person was beaten unconscious and left in a stadium bathroom, and a seperate parking lot shooting where the person recieved a "superficial" face wound.

Wait - how could this possibly happen. The counties in the bay area don't issue carry permits even if you have a death threat against you. So how is this possible? Not issuing permits should have eliminated violence. I'm confused.
This isn't true. If you are a good progressive liberal you can get a permit. Just ask Nancy.:pleasantry:

Wait I thought we were in a recession? People can afford to go to NFL games, more so pre-season games that are meaningless? Wow, where did that money come from? And yet people are loosing their homes, cars and retirement. what the Hell, let's loose it all but Omg don't they dare insult the team I like...Haha whata joke everyone of them.

This must be a mistake, San Fran FriekShow has strict gun control laws. No one can get shot. Gun control works. Right?

This isn't true. If you are a good progressive liberal you can get a permit. Just ask Nancy.:pleasantry:

That's right - in may issue states - people who hold political office, who are politically connected, who are celebrities, or some such "modern day nobility" can get a CCW permit no questions asked. The last thing you want is the "peasantry" to have access to weapons. Sounds fair. At least north of Yreka and Crescent city we still have shall issue -- for now. :wacko:

Most states don't allow you to carry at sporting events anyway...which goes to show that it's mostly going to be a criminal element that is armed. One reason I rarely go to a game.

Safeco:
Prohibited Items
For everyone's safety, the Mariners do not allow inflatable items, laser pointers, pets, noisemakers, fireworks, weapons, outside beverages or hard-sided coolers in Safeco Field. All bags are subject to search upon entry and may be no larger than 16"x16"x8".

Century Link: (Used to be Qwest)
The following items are not permitted at CenturyLink Field:

Weapons, Guns, Knives, Pepper Spray, Brass Knuckles, Loose Batteries, Wires, Box Cutters

Here its legal unless posted or in the RCW

Most states don't allow you to carry at sporting events anyway...which goes to show that it's mostly going to be a criminal element that is armed. One reason I rarely go to a game.
It's usually not a state thing. most sports arenas are privately owned and thus they make the policy. No laws in NY against carrying at any sporting event but the ballparks will stop you.

In each of the last three or four times I went to Pro level sporting events, I was either involved in or witnessed malicious fan behavior. Have not had the desire nor the lack of common sence to go to one since. My last was a Browns/Bears game in '96.

As for the one was "involved in".... let's just say, in retrospect, that I was not "proud of myself" for what I did (in self defence), although I went about my business, "after action", to the applause of witnesses. (LOL!) :thank_you2:

Was also the last time I effected any tendencies toward "sheep dogging". (I COULD have gotten into serious felony trouble, if I had been "Policed up" after action.)

GG

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back