S&W M&P 40c Night Sights

advw

Whats up,

I'd like to know if anyone could recommend some awesome night sights for my .40 compact. I looked at Trijicon already, but was wondering if anyone knew some other brands! I hope this post works too cuz my last one was weird.

Semper Fi

Whats up,

I'd like to know if anyone could recommend some awesome night sights for my .40 compact. I looked at Trijicon already, but was wondering if anyone knew some other brands! I hope this post works too cuz my last one was weird.

Semper Fi

Honestly I prefer Meprolight's sites to the Trijicon. The dots are bigger so you can see them better day or night. Same technology, usually quite a bit cheaper than Trijicon. Israeli made.

Their vendor list: (Though you can find them in most gun shops, and if they don't have the set you need they can typically order them.)
Link Removed

Awesome, thanks I'll check them out. thanks for replying too, i was wondering if people could see what i was writing lol.

Semper Fi

Yep, I can definitely see your posts. Sorry, I am just looping back around to your response. Haven't been on the home computer much lately.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back