S & W and Their Superior CS

johnbergsing

I recently purchased a M&P9c for CC. The weapon comes with two magazines, one with a pinkie extension and one without. I prefer the pinkie extension. I also purchased 3 extra magazines, all with no pinkie extensions. So i called S&W Friday and asked them where I might obtain four pinkie extensions. Yesterday, four pinkie extensions arrived today FREE OF CHARGE! S&W CS ROCKS! :)

Nice! Glad to hear customer service is alive and well. I had a problem with my wifes SIG P238, went to call them and expected to be on hold or dealing with CS for 30-45 mins. Whole thing took 3 mins and I had a prepaid call tag to return her gun for service.

Now we wait to see if they fix it right the first time.

I picked up a 41 mag year ago, and I thought the bluing was wearing off too quickly. I contacted S&W regarding the bluing; they sent me prepaid label to ship her back.

Received three weeks later all nice and shiny! The weapon still looks almost new.

In the last two or three years I have had five or six, maybe more, occasions to deal directly with S&W. Each instance has been a good to excellent experience. That is a much better batting average than you expect dealing with a big corporation. Kudos S&W!

One thing I have noticed, that some will find annoying, is that communication from them when they return a repaired gun to you is minimal or non-existent. The problem will be solved but you will get little or no explanation.

As long as they are decent to deal with and stand behind their products, I can get along without the warm-and-fuzzies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back