S&W 1911 E Series

Danno

I don't think I've ever fallen in love with a firearm before, until now. Although I've not purchased one yet, I've been drooling at any photo/video I see online, and yesterday, I finally found one in stock at a local dealer! WOW! I think the E stands for EXCELLENT, because it really was! There was nothing that I didn't like about it, and everything that I loved about it! The slide/frame fit was so perfect, the scallop grip on the slide (front and back) were easy to use, but not too rough - and they match the beautiful wood grips. Oh, and it's light! Lighter than my current carry gun, and wow... I'm still in awe of this beautiful handgun.

Not my photos, but here's some looks at my next purchase:

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Because I am in NY I can not use a real gun to teach unlicensed people,yet these people need my class to receive their license.
Soooo I had to buy replica guns. One of which was a 1911. That peaked my interest and i bought the Remington SR 1911.
After a break in period, several hard cleanings, and just a little bit of polish work it has turned out to be a sweet shooter and is my summer carry choice.

I also liked these until I saw some Wilson Combats. I know the WC are 3X as much though. For the money you'd be better off getting a Dan Wesson instead. Much better firearm for about the same money.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back