Ruger Mark III - New Toy

KimberRB

Well got my big 600 from the government, and like any good American I got me a new toy with part of it. Ran across a good deal on a Ruger Mark III. Got it off a friend for $200 he got it for the wife and she did not what it. Never out of the box (well never fired). What do you think
DSC01389.jpg
DSC01392.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool. I have always wanted one of those, but could just not justify spending the money for it. I'm jealous.

Very nice. I bought my dad's old 22 ruger from my mom He bought it back in the 70's shoots well. I'm waiting for the LCP to be a little more available.

I think they are one of the best 22 auto's made. Would be a nice addition to any collection. Enjoy.

Well just put 650 rounds through my new Mark III. Man that is one sweet shooting plinker. Had only one FTF but it was due to some crap ammo I had (no more Wal Mart Ammo). You are right Kwo it is a bit of a pane to strip down. But once I get that down I think I will like this Ruger Mark III. I did put a Red Dot Site on it. All and all nice shooter and well made.

Very nice. I have a Mark II Target. My brother and my mom each have the same version. $200 for an unfired Mark III is great. Do you have any details or photos of the red dot that you put on it?

Congrats--good gun. I have a Mark III and a Buckmark. I prefer the Buckmark--5" bull barrell but I really like my Ruger too.
You got that for a good price too

It is a BSA I picked up at my local gun shop for $30.00 its not the best but it seems to work OK for a 22 I would not recommend it for a larger cal. I do plane on getting a bushmaster or something that is a bit smaller and lighter later. But for now it works ok, just something I had.

m3l.jpg

Last edited:
Well got my big 600 from the government, and like any good American I got me a new toy with part of it. Ran across a good deal on a Ruger Mark III. Got it off a friend for $200 he got it for the wife and she did not what it. Never out of the box (well never fired). What do you think
DSC01389.jpg
DSC01392.jpg

I just bought my father in law one of these for his birthday

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back