Ruger makes it easy for you

Wow! I'm impressed. That is easy! I was told by a local gun store employee that Ruger was stopping production of thier .556 AR rifle. Has anyone else here heard that. They still have them displayed on their website.

Did this a few days ago and just got an email from Sen. Ron Johnson. Here's the message:
>>>
Thank you for taking the time to contact me regarding your thoughts on federal gun control measures in light of the recent tragedy in Connecticut.
A terrible and incomprehensible act of violence took place at Sandy Hook Elementary School. We are all deeply impacted by the horror of little children and brave adults being murdered. There are many serious issues that will need to be discussed and considered in the weeks and months to come. But right now, our primary concern should be for the families and the community of Newtown.
At moments like this, America comes together to mourn and support one another. We will do so again in the coming days, and then search for answers on how to prevent such tragedies in the future
As your Senator, I believe it is my primary responsibility to uphold the Constitution and the Second Amendment is no exception. I will continue to strongly support our Second Amendment rights.
Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts. It is important for me to hear the views and concerns of the people I serve. Please feel free to contact me in the future if I can further assist you or your family. It is an honor representing you and the good people of Wisconsin in the U.S. Senate.

Sincerely,
Ron Johnson
United States Senator

Reply I got:
Mr. _______,
Thank you for sharing your concerns with Representative Raschein. As a lifetime
member of the NRA who was endorsed by them as a candidate, the Representative
feels very strongly in protecting an individual's right to responsible gun
ownership. Representative Raschein is a strong supporter of the Second Amendment
and will fight hard to protect Floridian's Second Amendment rights. It is
important that new laws not be enacted based on fear or misinformation as there
are many different avenues for addressing the problem of violence in our
schools, including improving school security and addressing the broader issue of
mental health. Representative Raschein believes that through thoughtful and
fact-based discussion, lawmakers can find a way to protect our collective
security without punishing responsible gun owners who abide by our laws and take
the proper precautions to ensure safety in their homes and communities. Thank
you again for sharing your thoughts on this issue with Representative Raschein
and please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
Thank you,
Kate

Kate DeFoor
District Executive Secretary
Representative Holly Raschein
Florida House of Representatives, District 120

Wonder how many others got one?

Looks like instant registration as being a firearm owner. Can they remove the line that says I am a responsible and law abiding gun owner or remove address and phone info?

I tried but was kicked back. Not a CA voter!

That's where fax machines/multifunction printers come in handy. I recently tried to email Feinstein a letter, the email system kicked it back for the same reason. Oh, well! I fired up the fax machine on my multifunction printer and sent it that way instead.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back