Ruger LCP .380

SouldustPro

Hi Friends-
The Ruger LCP .380 was supposed to hit the streets a few weeks ago. Has anyone been able to get one yet? No one online or in my area has any yet. Just wondering if there was news from the factory that I missed...

i was thinkin about pickin one of them up as i am just receiving my ccw and want a small easily concealed carry/ bug

At the time of this writing, there are 9 of them listed on gunbroker. I didn't see any at the Big Reno Gun Show 2 weekends ago or at Cabela's in Reno either.

They are slowly but surely making their way in to the main stream. I have heard Ruger is getting swamped with orders. The the mags while you can... :)

Where in the world did you pay $245.00 for a Ruger SP101? Was it new? I've never seen one go for under $400.00. Let me know, because I'll order one today.

$245 is an excellent price for the LCP, especially with demand the way it is right now. I know the dealer cost on these and you probably won't see them much cheaper than $245. More likely around the $280-300 range. Saw one on gunbroker a week or so ago that sold for over 400, so yeah, I'd say the gunbroker ones are overpriced, but it's just demand setting the price on them. I guess it depends on what it's worth to you to have it a couple months before everyone else . . . :)

my local dealer has one for display. has a waiting list started to get them. he let me check it out. very light and similar to the kel-tecs. def a great little pocket pistol. good lookin too.

Yes, I think we are all speaking the same language. It's true that Gunbroker has several listed but they are ridiculously overpriced, going for upwards of $400. thegunsource.com has them listed for $255, but of course, they are waiting to receive their shipment from Ruger. They are taking pre-orders if anyone wants one that badly. I do want one very much, but I can wait a couple of months for the fury to die down, and therefore pay the normal price. There are plenty of other guns I would pay $400 for long before this one. Thanks to all for your thoughts and comments!!

Where in the world did you pay $245.00 for a Ruger SP101? Was it new? I've never seen one go for under $400.00. Let me know, because I'll order one today.

Sorry, I think I have .327 magnum on the brain syndrome.:wacko::icon_redface:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back