Ruger LC9s

MHRDeadhead

Just in case anyone is pondering the idea, I just traded-in my LC9 (hammer fired) for a new LC9s (striker fired). Compared to the old LC9, the LC9s is a far superior firearm. Out of the box, I fired 10 groups of 5 at 1 1/2" average on a 7 yard range. My custom-made Kydex holster and extra mags are a direct fit from the old LC9. Slim, light, ease of concealment, price is nice, Ruger reliability. Glad I made the switch...it's now my EDC.

Link Removed

I love my SR9c. I'm interested in the LC9s, just having a hard time convincing myself I need it.

I'm considering switching my Lc9 out for an Lc9s. I like my Rugers! I also also have the Lcp model.

The LC9s is every bit as accurate as my SR45...IMHO. As my local firearm retailer told me, "The LC9 is a good gun...the LC9s is an excellent gun." The trigger is far superior to the LC9 in every aspect. Tried numerous times to like my LC9...just couldn't "bond" with it like I did with my M&Ps or my SR45. If you can get to a range that rents firearms, try it. You'll be at the counter buying one shortly thereafter.

Are the .380 ammo prices ridiculously high where you are? It's almost as expensive as .45 ammo here in PA. That's keeping me away from buying any .380...Ruger or not.

I love my SR9c. I'm interested in the LC9s, just having a hard time convincing myself I need it.

LC9s feels like a smaller version of my SR45 full size...just as accurate, too. We have a local indoor range/gunshop that allows ANY gun rental...that's a good way to "test drive" a gun before you buy it. I did NOT test drive my LC9, and when I went to the range for the first time, I was hugely disappointed. Tried to like it, just didn't work out.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back