Ronald Reagan Quote

mmckee1952

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and passed on ... or we will spend our sunset years telling our children's children what it was like in the United States when men were free."
- Ronald Reagan

"Foolish liberals who are trying to read the Second Amendment out of the constitution by claiming it's not an individual right or that it's too much of a safety hazard don’t see the danger of the big picture. They're courting disaster by encouraging others to use this same means to eliminate portions of the Constitution they don't like."
- Alan Dershowitz

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."
- James Earl Jones

"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
- Clint Eastwood

"There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."
- Robert A. Heinlein

" ... the right to defend one's home and one's person when attacked has been guaranteed through the ages by common law."
- Martin Luther King

Those individuals who plan to take my guns and harm my family will be given a serious 2nd amendment lecture from the business end of one of my rights. 2nd Amendment protects the rest.

p

This country has produced some of the greatest leaders in the history of civilization. There are, unfortunately, none of them on the horizon to save this country for future generations. Our educational system is dedicated to the destruction of individuality, exceptionalism, and bold leadership. They have doomed future generations to pursuit of mediocrity. There are simply no Washingtons, Jeffersons, Lincolns,or Reagans anywhere in the future. Obama is a progressive disaster. I am not sure what Romney is; but he surely isn't the savior desired by most of us. My only hope is that he can buy enough time to find to find the true leader most of us are searching for. I am not sure whether true leaders are born or created by circumstances. But I am sure that if a real leader doesn't appear soon, this country is doomed to a dismal future.

This country has produced some of the greatest leaders in the history of civilization. There are, unfortunately, none of them on the horizon to save this country for future generations. Our educational system is dedicated to the destruction of individuality, exceptionalism, and bold leadership. They have doomed future generations to pursuit of mediocrity. There are simply no Washingtons, Jeffersons, Lincolns,or Reagans anywhere in the future. Obama is a progressive disaster. I am not sure what Romney is; but he surely isn't the savior desired by most of us. My only hope is that he can buy enough time to find to find the true leader most of us are searching for. I am not sure whether true leaders are born or created by circumstances. But I am sure that if a real leader doesn't appear soon, this country is doomed to a dismal future.

This country is doomed because we rely on a leader. The apathy of the individual has destroyed this country. I asked about 100 people what the first 5 amendments were today, one person could answer 3 of them...No one else knew or cared. No leader can fix this country. The People have to change, and that's not happening. Washington, Jefferson's, Lincoln, Reagan, none of them could fix the issue today, because nothing will get the People to start caring again.

Unfortunately you are correct. The lack of great leadership and an ignorant electorate are closely tied to each other. The progressive control of the educational system has tried to encourage self esteem with the sacrifice of exceptionalism. Their achievement has been to encourage mediocrity. In this climate the qualities that made this country great are disappearing. This country is doomed to fail unless we change the educational system that progressives have been trying to destroy for decades. Unfortunately the time to correct the deficiencies is very short.

Unfortunately you are correct. The lack of great leadership and an ignorant electorate are closely tied to each other. The progressive control of the educational system has tried to encourage self esteem with the sacrifice of exceptionalism. Their achievement has been to encourage mediocrity. In this climate the qualities that made this country great are disappearing. This country is doomed to fail unless we change the educational system that progressives have been trying to destroy for decades. Unfortunately the time to correct the deficiencies is very short.

There is no one to blame but ourselves. We make our own decisions. It wasn't ignorance, it was apathy. Until the People can change, until the People can choose to be better, nothing will be better. What made this country great is gone all ready. What are we, as individuals, going to do to change our own lives?

Considering all the wacko's in Calif, I don't know if that isn't a really bad thing to do, I know I lived there for over 11 years and they are really far left minded.

Considering all the wacko's in Calif, I don't know if that isn't a really bad thing to do, I know I lived there for over 11 years and they are really far left minded.

The open carry ban was implemented to prevent minorities from open carrying firearms for protection.

During the 1960s, only white people could get conceal carry permits. So, minorities were left with open carry. The white majority eventually got tired/scared of seeing minorities carrying firearms, so they banned the open carry of loaded firearms in public places.

CA's (concealed & open) carry laws were created by racisim and are kept alive by elitism.

The open carry ban was implemented to prevent minorities from open carrying firearms for protection.

During the 1960s, only white people could get conceal carry permits. So, minorities were left with open carry. The white majority eventually got tired/scared of seeing minorities carrying firearms, so they banned the open carry of loaded firearms in public places.

CA's (concealed & open) carry laws were created by racisim and are kept alive by elitism.

Most gun control laws were a result of Jim Crow. They started right after the civil war as a way to deny Blacks the right to defend themselves.

Are you trying to tell me that the open carry ban only allowed whites to open carry? I think not, stop calling everything that doesn't seem quite right as rasisim, if it effects everybody, you can't call it rasisim, don't fan the fires where it isn't there.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back