Romney's secret service detail makes a whoopsie

Krohbar

Don't forget your gun when you leave the bathroom stall..

Link Removed

He must have ate something pretty nasty to have a crap that took his full concentration, to the point of not remembering he had a gun on him before his nature called. Maybe they should watch what they feed the secret service

Go read the comments on Fox or CNN...no one seems to think it is a big deal...what if BO was left around a bunch of nobodies with a loose gun lying around. This guy should be out of a job yesterday...his manager too. Hell, if I was Romney I'd hire a few personal body guards because I wouldn't trust the secret service to wipe their own @ss at this point in time...(call blackwater)...

If he had left it in Mexico it wouldn't have been media worthy..

In all seriousness, weren't they on a secure plane? Yes, I understand it's a serious deal to be complacent to the point where you leave your sidearm by the john, but again isn't this a secure plane? How does this crap even make the news? Would they have wrote the article if it was on Obama's plane?

Do you old guys like me remember beepers?
Then came cell phones that were just to big to put in your pocket?
I have inadvertently left both behind in the stall.
I have also worked with Secret Service on Details involving Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter and their wives.
They are very focused when the public is around. I would think that aboard a plane they go into a down time mode and are finally able to relax a little. Guy is in a friendly environment and shidt happens. The only real threat on these planes is the press corps (pronounced) KORPS.

When Obama visited the NCICenter they disarmed all the FBI and other armed agencies attending Obamas speech.
If this had happened on Obama's plane, all the civilians on board would have fainted from an attack of hoplophobia at the mere mention of a gun.

I don't have to take mine out of its holster to use the head. Was he playing with it or something? On a plane?

I have read countless posts on this forum of police and concealed carriers doing the same thing. This should never happen but it does. Stuff happens get over it, learn from it and move on. The only reason this is news is because it's Romney and he's a republican.

When I drop my pants, the muzzle will aim at me and depending on what holster I'm using at the time, the gun might seem loose and prone to falling. I generally do unholster my gun when doing some business on the toilet. I think it's pretty normal. I've never forgotten about it. If you do something 100 times, chances are that once or twice you'll forget. It's called being a human being. Not saying that it's OK, but "stuff happens". It was definately blown out of porportion.

Go read the comments on Fox or CNN...no one seems to think it is a big deal...what if BO was left around a bunch of nobodies with a loose gun lying around. This guy should be out of a job yesterday...his manager too. Hell, if I was Romney I'd hire a few personal body guards because I wouldn't trust the secret service to wipe their own @ss at this point in time...(call blackwater)...

he should then go to dem/lib/commie outdoor events,and tell blackwater guys there are terrorists in atendence

Romney's detail had a truck stolen in Detroit. A U-haul. Wow.

Is anyone else amused by the fact that the bodyguards for all the Presidential challengers actually work for their opponent?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back