Rock Island 1911 .38 Super

trophyhunter

Good day to all my fellow Shooters. I wanted to share with you all of my new Purchase.

Quick reference first back in November 2011 I purchased the American Classic II 1911 .45 ACP which I fell in Love with

So as time went on I found the Rock Island Armory 1911 .38 Super
Rock Island also manufactures the American Classic II 1911 .45 ACP

So on Monday March 05, 2012 I purchased the .38 Super
It has a;
Matte Nickel Plated Finish
1 (9) round Mag
Black Checkered Grips

I have'nt fired it yet but im all worked up for this saturday to fire my new weapon total price 399.99 I know its not a kimber or springfield but it performs anything like the 1911 .45 ACP

I will be 100% satisfied. Anyone own a .38 Super if so any Ammo
Suggestions Thanks all

I own a Rock Island 1911 38 Super nickel bright, black magazine bought before X-Mas and have not had time to shoot it yet. Time has been in short supply up till now. I have three boxes 38 Super Magtech 130 gr FMJ. I found one gun store that had it a few days before my pistol arrived. He had one box left $21.95 and said he will save me a box when he orders for a client that buys 10 to 20 boxes at any given time. I now have 3 boxes 50 rounds each. Bought 2 magazines from Advanced Tactical.

Link Removed

Took my Lady out to the range today, Her first time shooting she did real well and is excited and wants to learn. Shot my RIA 1911 38 Super for the first time.
I AM IMPRESSED!!! with the accuracy out of the box. It was probaly me after shooting 16 rounds, I noticed I was shooting low left, but still hitting the body of the target. Corrected it and was shooting center mass. Love my RIA 38 Super! Tell me how you did. thanks

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back