Robber Shoots Self, Gets Stabbed in Back During Botched Holdup

HK4U

Link Removed

Robber Shoots Self, Gets Stabbed in Back During Botched Holdup
Tuesday, August 26, 2008

E-Mail Print Share:

A Chicago robber who planned to hold up a South Side convenience store is in police custody Tuesday after officials said he shot himself in the foot and was then stabbed by the store's owner.

The injured suspect, who was not identified by Chicago police, attempted to rob the Brighton Mini Mart at around 3 p.m. Monday with an accomplice, the Chicago Tribune reports.

During a struggle with the store's 24-year-old employee, the robber's gun went off, striking his foot. The 61-year-old store owner then wounded the robber by stabbing him in the back, the paper said.

The robbers fled the scene, but the injured man was arrested while trying to obtain treatment at a local hospital, the paper said. His accomplice has not been found.

The store's employees sustained cuts to their hands, the Tribune said. :sarcastic:

Click here to read the full report at the Chicago Tribune.

As far as I'm concerned, the a**hole got what he deserved. The more victims there are who forcibly resist, whether with guns or some other way, the more criminals will think twice before choosing this line of work. Good job done by the store employees!

The police teach dont resist even while being raped. They are wrong fight like your life depends on it because it does.

This must be a miss print! I mean I thought Chicago's strict gun laws eliminated all gun crimes.........

But props to the store owner and employee for doing what they had to do to protect their lives! Maybe someday King Daley will allow his subjects the ability to really protect themselves by allowing CCW.

This must be a miss print! I mean I thought Chicago's strict gun laws eliminated all gun crimes.........

But props to the store owner and employee for doing what they had to do to protect their lives! Maybe someday King Daley will allow his subjects the ability to really protect themselves by allowing CCW.

Maybe someday King Daley will allow his subjects the ability to really protect themselves by allowing CCW:haha:

Sorry KimberPB I could not resist.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back