Revised Flag

Oldgrunt

Sammy Davis Junior's autobiography was titled "Yes I Can!" O stole it. I wonder if he can tap????

Sure he can! He does that every time he gets in front of a microphone. Need to start calling the man "Bojangles"!

Peggy Reist

And thanks to Luke's censorship, nobody really knows what he said anyway. But I'm guessing there's not going to be an encore. We'll see though.

Stengun

Howdy gunnerbob,

So, you're not going to answer the question...? Why would my POV change when I turn 30? Is that when you became a liberal? What, couldn't make it on your own so you turned to the government for hand outs? My experiences? Ha, I've been more places and done more things than you have 'ole boy... at least, things that mattered. It's interesting you imply age as a token of wisdom... that there, shows how dumb you are.

Go hang out on the Brady forums, stengun... unless of course you enjoy being laughed at.

For one, maybe, just maybe, by the time you turn 30 you "Might" reach puberty. When you reach puberty, you'll understand the "age as a token of wisdom.." thing.

I did more before you were then you'll ever do in a lifetime, that's back to the puberty thing.

Grow up.

Paul

gunnerbob

PEW Professional
Howdy gunnerbob,

For one, maybe, just maybe, by the time you turn 30 you "Might" reach puberty. When you reach puberty, you'll understand the "age as a token of wisdom.." thing.

I did more before you were then you'll ever do in a lifetime, that's back to the puberty thing.

Grow up.

Paul

Pppffff.... right back at ya dingle berry.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golferjerry