Retired Joe

Retired Joe

New to the site , I have a Uath CCP because I live in NJ. Any word on the ccp in NJ being less restrictive for the average citizen ?

A nice warm welcome to this forum. Hope you enjoy your stay. Lots of camaraderie here and lots to learn from other members too. Sorry I can't help you as I live here in MO.

Roger that...the NRA is a joke in NJ and don't get my money anymore!! They raised the white flag and abandoned the restricted States long ago. Join the SAF <<<< I became a life member for $150 and I'm glad I did. Link Removed and if you live in NJ join the ANJRPC

Roger that...the NRA is a joke in NJ and don't get my money anymore!! They raised the white flag and abandoned the restricted States long ago. Join the SAF <<<< I became a life member for $150 and I'm glad I did. Link Removed and if you live in NJ join the ANJRPC

Could it be that the NRA simply picks and chooses the battles it gets into? Having the wisdom to discern the difference.

You see, a legal battle won here sets a precedence for a similar case elsewhere. All things being equal (which they most assuredly are NOT) it should mean something in the judicial system.

On the other hand, sometimes battles are delayed for another day, when the local politics becomes less ornerous and costly to deal with.

Personally, I find that strategy both wise and instructional.

GG

You can use the same excuse the NRA does all day long, but the NRA would rather abandon restricted states like NJ, because they are afraid to lose! If they think the issue has a shot at all, they'll try to muscle in like they tried in McDonald v. Illinois! Thank God for the SAF, ANJRPC NJ2A who bring the fight...and don't wait for the weather to change!!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back