Resident in my Hometown shoots intruder!

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
This happened right here in my hometown

Link Removed

Glen Ryan resident

shoots intruder

An unidentified man was shot in the face early Monday after a Glen Ryan resident confronted him during a break-in, police said.

The 20-year-old resident told Detective Cpl. Dan Callahan he heard noise and breaking glass about 12:25 a.m. and went to the porch, where he saw the would-be burglar.

Callahan said the victim shouted at the intruder to leave, but instead the man turned and started walking toward him.

Police did not learn the identity of the shooting victim, who was flown to a Chicago hospital where he is being treated for the gunshot wound.

Anyone with information about the shooting can call Callahan at 881-4738.

Good for Glen. Was the shooting in Indiana? I hope it was not in IL since they flew the intruder to a Chicago hospital. I could be bad for Glen if it was.

In Brown Cty a break in ended up with the 80+ y/o home owner dead and his wife in the hospital, the Sheriff said the sale of firearms went up overnight to levels he has not seen before.
:big_boss:

Good for Glen. Was the shooting in Indiana? I hope it was not in IL since they flew the intruder to a Chicago hospital. I could be bad for Glen if it was.

Chicago has suburbs very close to the Indiana border such as Country Club Hills.... Could be that it happened in a location where Chicago was the closest trauma center.

Just to make something clear, the guy's name was not Glen Ryan. The incident happened in the Glen Ryan section of my hometown of Gary, IN.

Just to make something clear, the guy's name was not Glen Ryan. The incident happened in the Glen Ryan section of my hometown of Gary, IN.
What? Gary Ryan, did you say? Jeri Ryan shot an intruder with her Borg phaser? :to_pick_ones_nose:

Glad to here he was in Gary, IN. Not a few feet to the east in IL. Hopefully, all will go well for Gary (just kidding).

wow people must really be desperate.. or really high to start walking toward the homeowner screaming at him to leave... what an idiot.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back