Rescue Planned for Woman Trapped in Home by Giant Pig

HK4U

Kind of like some people on welfare. Give them a little help and they want more and more.:lol:

Link Removed

Rescue Planned for Woman Trapped in Home by Giant Pig
Tuesday, September 23, 2008

E-Mail Print Share:

A huge pig called Bruce has trapped a terrified woman in her home in Australia.

Caroline Hayes, 63, tried to leave her house in Uki, New South Wales, to use the outdoor toilet, but the animal bit her and shoved her back inside.

Bruce, who is the size of a Shetland pony, showed up at her home 10 days ago after his owners were unable to cope with him and let him loose in the rainforest.

Hayes began feeding the beast, but he became more aggressive, demanding more food and biting her on the leg when she tried to go to the toilet.

Local rangers tried to rescue her but could not capture the huge animal.

The case has now been handed over to the Rural Lands Protection Board (RLPB), who have promised not to put the animal down.

Hayes told how she took pity on the beast, but it soon took over her home.

"When I found it, it had 15 ticks in its eyes which I actually took out," she said.

"One of its eyes it couldn't see out of, so I put cream in it, but apparently it's actually claimed my land and claimed my place.

"It started getting very pushy, started pushing me around, so I started to get a bit frightened, until the stage that it started knocking on my door at 4 a.m., actually head-butting my door.”

my first thougt for her..........grab the 30.06 and start singing" I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan":drag:

my first thougt for her..........grab the 30.06 and start singing" I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan":drag:

I had similar thoughts, but wasn't sure if the lady would have a firearm since the Aussies began disarming citizens a few years back. Next thought was to grab the meat cleaver or 12lb sledge hammer. Little more messy, but "Pumba" will no longer be an unwanted guest. :butcher:

gf

Something in this story just doesn't add up. It says that when she tried to leave, she was pushed back inside by the pig. Is there only one point of entry and exit to her home? If that one entrance is blocked by the pig, couldn't she just use another or go out of a window? I honestly don't see how she is trapped because of a pig, regardless of how big it is.

I know pigs are supposed to be pretty smart, but I would still be pretty hesitant to admit that I was unable to outsmart one who had me trapped in my own house.

Heard on the local news tonight that animal control rescued the lady and the pig was taken to some animal santuary. Too bad Pumba didn't become sombody's dinner. :frown:

gf

Heard on the local news tonight that animal control rescued the lady and the pig was taken to some animal santuary. Too bad Pumba didn't become sombody's dinner. :frown:

gf

I'm guessing Ms Piggy used her influence OINK:jester:

gf

now that you mention it... some bacon sounds really good right now.

Something in this story just doesn't add up. It says that when she tried to leave, she was pushed back inside by the pig. Is there only one point of entry and exit to her home? If that one entrance is blocked by the pig, couldn't she just use another or go out of a window? I honestly don't see how she is trapped because of a pig, regardless of how big it is.
Maybe, but then she would be trapped outside with an angry pig and no way to quickly get back inside.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back