Republican/Democrap joke

zwvirtual

I got this off another forum, how true it is!

A woman in a hot air balloon realizes she is lost. She lowers her altitude and spots a man fishing from a boat below.

She shouts to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consults his portable GPS and replies, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

She rolls her eyes and says, "You must be a Republican!"
"I am," replies the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answers the balloonist, "everything you tell me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you're not much help to me."
The man smiles and responds, "You must be a Democrat."
"I am," replies the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," says the man, "You don't know where you are or where you're going. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and now you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met , but, somehow, now it's my fault."

PRICELESS!!!

This one came through my e-mail recently

spc:)

Last edited:
Heard it said recently that being a typical Liberal Democrat means being dedicated to the notion that it's entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

That's a good one. Any more though there are many on both sides of the isle that are a joke. A bad joke, and the joke is on us.

Uh, pardon me, which end of a turd is the clean end? I'm not a Democrat so I don't know those secrets of theirs.

BTW, that is a REALLY good one. !!!!

lol that was pretty hilarious. lol Oregan vet i think you pick it up and, pretend you did it by the clean end, just dont smell your fingers.

Uh, pardon me, which end of a turd is the clean end? I'm not a Democrat so I don't know those secrets of theirs.

BTW, that is a REALLY good one. !!!!

I don't know but I do know why they are tapered on one end. That is so your a--hole doesn't slam shut.

lol that was pretty hilarious. lol Oregan vet i think you pick it up and, pretend you did it by the clean end, just dont smell your fingers.

Ah yes, democrats, the group of people in self denial of what is REALLY going on in the world.

If they could just RAISE taxes, they COULD fix EVERYTHING that IS wrong with the WHOLE world today.

well i happen to be republican, who dislikes it when other republicans tend to post in the extreme right. We have a problem with health care i say we let it go bankrupt and fix it when it fails. i also dislike it when they blame illegals for our problems , when americans are hiring them. If we inforced are laws, on hiring immigrants they wouldn't have a job and they would be forced to go back. i also dont like it when people blame the democrats for everthing when we as republicans havent done all that much better.

related joke

I don't know but I do know why they are tapered on one end. That is so your a--hole doesn't slam shut.

Speaking of,
What is the 2nd fastest thing in the world?
your **shole slamming shut after an untapered turd.
Whats the fastest?
That little drop of water that still makes it up there.

good post doming. neither party has it all figured out.
Also, when the parties get together on any issue and tout their 'bipartisanship' you can be certain they are both wrong.

One simple thing people can do to improve the country is to never vote for incumbents and stop voting for Democrats and Republicans.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back