Rep. Madison Cawthorn Jill Biden should be ashamed of what she’s doing to her husband

opsspec1991

Rep. Madison Cawthorn Jill Biden should be ashamed of what she’s doing to her husband

A North Carolina Republican told Newsmax that President Joe Biden is “mentally unstable” and that he doesn’t believe the president is actually in control of the country, according to Mediaite. According to him, First Lady Jill Biden should be ashamed of herself for allowing her clearly mentally diminished husband to hold the position because of the “degradation of his mind.”

Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC) said that based on his view from the Capitol building in Washington he believes that there are a plethora of crucial issues and agreed that Biden has “lost control” of and that it’s possible the president shouldn’t hold office at all.

Cawthorn was being interviewed by Newsmax host Chris Salcedo who asserted that Biden “has lost control of the pandemic,” and cited border crossings by unvaccinated migrants.

The host asked Cawthorn, “Shouldn’t the Republican Party hold Biden accountable for putting America in reverse when it comes to the China virus?”

The congressman went so far as to say that First Lady Jill Biden should be ashamed of herself for allowing her clearly mentally diminished husband to hold the position because of the “degradation of his mind.”

“You know, I would love to have a congressional inquiry to understand exactly what Joe Biden’s reasoning is, but unfortunately I don’t think he could find his way to Congress,” Cawthorn said.

“I’m talking from a very objective standpoint here. I think we should indict Jill Biden – I’m not saying indict in terms of criminal – but I’m saying that we should call her out for being so cruel to her husband. The man is clearly mentally unstable. He’s having some form of degradation of his mind.”

The record breaking youngest member of congress said of the aging president that, “Right now, his mind simply cannot handle I,” going on to say that he feels there is no way Biden is running the country.

“You know as much as I’d love to question Joe Biden,” he said. “I really want to question whoever is really calling the shots right now, because I don’t think Congress or the American people truly know who’s behind the scenes pulling the strings of Joe Biden.”

Read More: https://mainstreetgazette.com/rep-m...be-ashamed-of-what-shes-doing-to-her-husband/

My Thought:

This isn’t anything new, the American public has been seeing Biden’s major mental problems for a long time, and the major problem is, who’s setting in the background that’s controlling our country, because it sure isn’t Biden.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
medialodge