Removable Outside the Waistband Holster

GHF

I live in Florida. It appears that Open Carry will be legal, based on a court case that is about to end.

My question is this:

I am trying to find a holster that is outside the waist band, but can be removed without taking the pants and belt off, and pulling the belt back through the holster.

I want to be able to remove it just like I can remove my IWB Crossbreed SuperTuck - just pop the clips loose from the belt, and slide it out.

Any ideas - I carry a Beretta PX4 Compact.

Look at a open carry holster that has snaps instead of belt loops. There are many manufacturers that make this style.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I use a Fobus and it works great. Just loosen the belt a bit and remove the hoster.

I don't know where you are getting your information about possible Open Carry in Florida.

I carry with a teklok attachment, but will soon move to a modular quick disconnect, so I can snap my holster onto my bed, car, desk, etc.

Most custom kydex holster makers can make you one for around $70, so it's a little pricey, but worth it.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

I live in Florida and also carry a Beretta Storm PX4 Subcompact. I use the Beretta paddle holster designed for this weapon. Have you researched the holster on the Beretta website?

First, good luck on the OC thing. Second, I find the Fobus perfect for both CC and OC when I have the mind. The blackhawk has better retention on my trousers, but I ABSOLUTELY hate the release mechanics and where my finger hits when I pull my firearm. The FOBUS (IMO) is more comfortable but I find the need to tighten the retention screw about once every couple months. Im sure locktite would take care of it, Im just to lazy.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back