Remington shuts down 22LR line?

Andrew49417

A coworker told me today that one of his buddies back in Arkansas who works at the Remington plant said they were told to shut down the 22LR ammo production line. Can anyone verify this? Is there something sinister going on behind the scenes?

Gov't control of a free market is sinister? Been going on for years. WELCOME to America comrade

I am praying it is so they can concentrate on higher-profit centerfire ammunition like 9mm and .223. Don't even Think about reloading. There are no primers available, either.

Only four short months ago, I passed on buying the Federal 525 packs of .22 when they were $22, since they regularly went on sale for $18. Had I known then what I know now, I would have been buying it by the shopping cart load. Weird how things have changed so quickly.

Since this is a "I know a guy who knows a guy..." type of post, I'll reserve belief until something a little more authoritative is published. But thanks for playing!

Only four short months ago, I passed on buying the Federal 525 packs of .22 when they were $22, since they regularly went on sale for $18. Had I known then what I know now, I would have been buying it by the shopping cart load. Weird how things have changed so quickly.

Me too. :cray:

at least 15 characters

If we all new what we new now. We would of boughten the farm or better yet called the police and stopped mass shootings in the first place that caused this

remington makes the worse bulk .22 ammo anyway. all of my guns jam and missfire with them.
i use federal bulk. my guns eat em like candy.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back