Remington 1100

Dog5911

Does anybody know of a place that sells or even if there is such a thing as an Remington 1100 barrel that has interchangeable chokes? Thanks! p.s. Where is a good site to shop for replacement barrels?

Yea there is such a barrel with interchangeable chokes I have 2 1100's and both have that. If all else goto Remington's website.

I just went to my LGS and they ordered one. Turned my Remmy in to a gun I can also use for 3 gun. Now I have a slug barrel, bird barrel and standard length full choke.

Good luck!

Looks like a barrel with interchangeable chokes is going to run me $250 - $325, which is about half of a nice new shotgun, now to decide new barrel or another gun to the collection. Any opinions???

Looks like a barrel with interchangeable chokes is going to run me $250 - $325, which is about half of a nice new shotgun, now to decide new barrel or another gun to the collection. Any opinions???

It depends what your looking for, if you don't mind getting a pump, you and get a new 870 express that comes stock with a interchangeable choke, for about the same probably less. It's all up to you! If you don't get the 870 Express you will not be disappointed, I've had one for 4 years and never had a single problem with it.

The 11-87's can be had on sale for $4-500, 2 3/4 & 3" with chokes. Picked mine up for $399. Same basic action but with a compensating gas system for 3" loads.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back