Reloading websites?

no_agenda

I've run across some reloading websites, and would like to order (they have a boat load of .380) but am concerned im gonna get a crappy load and have a ka-boom. Im looking at a site called right2bearammo.com Anyone use them or can recommend where i can get some .380

I can't speak to that site but I NEVER trust anyone else to reload ammo for me, with one exception.
My brother, who has reloaded for 50 years has given me a few boxes of reloads over the years and I have shot them without reservation. I wouldn't trust anyone other than him and only then because I have seen him load and know he is strictly by-the-book.

MTCW...

Let's see ... scoop up powder with a casing until it is about 3/4 full then stick a bullet on top and tap gently with a hammer then crimp all around with a pair of plyers. Next sell on the web.

I don't even trust ME with reloading. I'll stick with KNOWN factory loads. I always hope they know what they are doing and have paid their insurance premiums if not.:pleasantry:

Let's see ... scoop up powder with a casing until it is about 3/4 full then stick a bullet on top and tap gently with a hammer then crimp all around with a pair of plyers. Next sell on the web.

LMAO :sarcastic:

Yeah, the only way I would even accept reloads from anyone, is to pull the projectiles and reload them myself. To each his own, I suppose.

I've never used them but they do look inviting at those prices.

I've had mixed experiences, from smokey ammo, partial loads to squibs.
I am very happy that partial (insuffient loads) didn't have enough powder to push a bullet half way down the revolver.,
Glad I count my shots too. Had to use a ram rod several times to get bullets out of my barrel.

Always be careful, once fired brass is no big deal, use them all the time.
It's the primer and powder loads quality you should look into.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back