Rediculous - CHP arrests firefighter

I smell lots of money for the firefighter, and the stench of bacon burning.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

Hope the next job for the storm trooper is cookin' up burritos in the roach coach.

How many times have you seen a cruiser angled behind a vehicle during a traffic stop to provide some protection for the LEO, what is the difference?
~
Since these two entities need to co-habit the highways to provide help to the public, I don't understand why one or the other is putting up such a fuss. Traffic needs to slow down during these situation and those fire trucks provide that deterrent without putting personnel in harms way directing traffic. Besides it was a night scene, so any room added to the rescue area makes for a safer environment.
~
Everyone's in too much of a hurry anyway.

I wonder how fast the fire dept will respond the next time they get a request from CHP for assistance? Oh, I'm sorry it took 45 minutes to get here; you see we had to stop for all those red lights and the stop signs and obey the 20mph school zones - you know - because we wouldn't want you to give us a ticket or arrest us for anything. Wow! How many times did your car roll over, officer?!? You look pretty uncomfortable hanging there upside down like that.

I truly hope the actors in the car crash were still able to receive proper medical care while the cop was acting like a bag of feminine hygiene product.

Gee let's see if the power has gone to their heads. They turn on their lights & siren to avoid sitting at a traffic light, they drive whatever speed they feel like going, they apparently drive cars unequipped with turn signals, they do rolling stops & never get a ticket for doing these things when stopped while not on duty just by showing their badge. Gee you tell me has the power gone to their heads?.

Hmm, I wonder if the cop shop is in compliance with fire regulations?

Better do some fire inspections... a LOT of them...

This is the problem and why police get a bad rap. Some officers get on a power trip and think they can get away with doing whatever they want, im so sick of this crap.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

The actual problem was the fireman wasnt fast enough at badgefluffing..... whether he wanted to or not.... so he got put in his place by his better.....

I wonder how fast the fire dept will respond the next time they get a request from CHP for assistance? Oh, I'm sorry it took 45 minutes to get here; you see we had to stop for all those red lights and the stop signs and obey the 20mph school zones - you know - because we wouldn't want you to give us a ticket or arrest us for anything. Wow! How many times did your car roll over, officer?!? You look pretty uncomfortable hanging there upside down like that.

I would really hope medical care providers would show more professionalism than that. I wonder if any of the accident victims in this incident would have legal standing to sue because the Chippies hindered them from receiving necessary medical care

They need to have better hiring testing for police officers. They don't need this kind of officer. He should have been able to work out the problems here with out arresting a emergency services person. This happens a lot across the country. I don't mean arrest but,arguments between police and ems. That said, in Arkansas state police have the control of the highway at the scene.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

I spent 22 years with the Fire Department here. We always park a truck between oncoming traffic and the scene. It's just sensible protection. The cop should be fired. Cops like that on a accident scene always do more harm than good.

Well, none of us were there. The problem is between two agencies both thinking they are in charge. Police are responsible to restore traffic and prevent any further injury/accidents. Fire/medical personnel are their to put out fires, extract victims, and give medical attention/transport.

The problem is lack of common sense and defining who is in charge, and when. We had similar problems between police/fire. It was decided that fire was in charge of scene while fighting fires or rendering medical care. After the fire was out & victims transported,then police were in charge.

CHP (or choose your LE agency) - "to serve & protect"... if this is the case then that CHP officer would have been much more concerned about dealing with the rollover and not whether the fire truck was 2 feet too far into the traffic lane. Too many of these LE groups are now more about how hegemonic they can be over everyone on site and less about doing the job at hand.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back