Recall Sweeney efforts underway in NJ - We need your help

As we are all aware,Senator Sweeney has cut a backroom deal that will reduce capacity from 15 to 10 rounds. He was not honest about his intentions and now gun owners in NJ that refuse to submit to this will be made in to criminals. The time has come to remove this man through a recall election.

This will be no easy task. It took hundreds of volunteers to pull this off in Colorado, and the effort in NJ is going to be even more daunting. We are asking everyone to please visit our Facebook, Twitter, and Website and get involved with us in this effort. At this point we are at the phase where we need to get the word out and everyone can lend a hand.

Please post information about the recall on news story comments, web forums, share our links on Facebook and Twitter, and email this information to your friends and family. This is our chance to send a message to NJ and the rest of the country that we are sick and tired of having our rights trampled by these people. Enough is enough, but it will not work unless we get everyone involved. It's time to make history in New Jersey.

Recall Senator Stephen Sweeney | We the people of NJ hearby demand the Recall of New Jersey Senator Stephen Sweeney
Link Removed
https://twitter.com/RecallSweeney

My son lives in NJ with my Sig P2022 and 4 15 round mags. When all the nonsense started a year ago I found 2 10 rounders for him. Is this a law now? He shoots occasionally but does not really pay attention to new laws. For those of you in NJ who would like to feel envious, his best friend has the "holy grail" a NJ carry permit BUT rarely carries. YES, he is connected.

10 rounds isn't law yet (and with any luck won't be). The conventional wisdom is that the NJ legislature will pass it, but Gov Christie will veto. Worst case scenario, there are a number of gunsmiths in NJ that will "pin" his magazines to the appropriate lower capacity so he wouldn't necessarily have to replace his magazines altogether. Keep in mind that that the laws require that the modification be "permanent" and it's debatable among some circles as to what constitutes a "permanent" modification.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back