Read COMPLETE BOOK OF TRICK AND FANCY SHOOTING. Ernie Linde.

thru

Banned
better yet, see if you can MATCH his feats. :) your local library can order his book, from the lnterlibrary system. Ernie was a paid exhibition shooter for Winchester, back in the 50's. He was trained by the legendary Ad Topperwein. both men could turn a pump .22 sideways, pointed low in front of them, work the bolt, eject an empty casing upards, close the bolt, shoulder the rifle and hit the empty .22 in midair! At 5 ft from the muzzle, that 1/2" wide grouping needed to get such a hit is geometrically the same as hitting the 4" brain at 80 ft from the muzzle. :) or the chest at 75 yds. GUESS how much time that casing is in the air, at an angle at which it can be hit? :) Less than one second, guys.

Food for thought.

Them that can... just go ahead and do.

Them that can't... constantly talk about all the stuff they want others to think they can do.

Thing is... although I am NOT a for real warrior... I've met for real warriors. I've seen them in action. Real warriors don't strut around in real life or on the internet bragging about how big a bad ass they are.... only the wimp ass weenie wannabe warrior struts around with his chest puffed out in a manly manner pontificating on how much of a bad ass they want everyone to think they are.

Think about that when reading posts on the internet.

yeah, there aint many of us, and there's a reason for it, which will come forward in due time. I understand, that you THINK that everyone is just a bser like you. I am quite rare, for a fact.

yeah, there aint many of us, and there's a reason for it, which will come forward in due time. I understand, that you THINK that everyone is just a bser like you. I am quite rare, for a fact.

Rare is right! You and Link Removed brothers in arms. :dirol::triniti:
How about you come out and try your trick shooting in a force on force class? You'll find out you don't know what you don't know.

Don't give a rat's behind for trick shooting. I'd sooner study Gunny Hathcock or Chris Kyle.

Trick and Fancy Shooting?

Please. Project some semblance of caution, or you might get banned. Oh wait! You've been tried and found guilty already! Bailiff! Remove the prisoner!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back