Read any good books lately?

Cooter

Liberty or Death
I just got done reading an excellent book called Patriots: Surviving the Coming Collapse by James Wesley Rawles. It's about a group or "survivalists" who prepared themselves, then when SHTF they had to fend off looters and restore order to thier area. Then the U.N. tries to come in with thier World Government scheme, and they along with other militia fight back against the foreign armies. It's really educational how it shows the supplies that the group stocked up on, modifications to thier house, even shows how to make thermite and destroy a Bradley APC, and it still carries a compelling story line. The author goes into such detail as to even describe dimensions of things like how they built armored window shutters, thier LP/OP dug-out, fox holes, etc. I deffinetly recommend it, probably the best book I've ever read, besides the Bible of course.

Can anyone else recommend any good books?

A Nation of Sheep,
Common Sense,
Ten Books that Screwed Up the World,
The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Constitution,
The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History,
The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Civil War

I just got done reading an excellent book called Patriots: Surviving the Coming Collapse by James Wesley Rawles. It's about a group or "survivalists" who prepared themselves, then when SHTF they had to fend off looters and restore order to thier area. Then the U.N. tries to come in with thier World Government scheme, and they along with other militia fight back against the foreign armies. It's really educational how it shows the supplies that the group stocked up on, modifications to thier house, even shows how to make thermite and destroy a Bradley APC, and it still carries a compelling story line. The author goes into such detail as to even describe dimensions of things like how they built armored window shutters, thier LP/OP dug-out, fox holes, etc. I deffinetly recommend it, probably the best book I've ever read, besides the Bible of course.

Can anyone else recommend any good books?
I just read it also and did enjoy it. Another one to read would be One Second After by William Forstchen. Additionally if you live near the New Madrid fault I recommend The Rift by Walter Williams.

Just finished, "As Far As My Feet Will Carry Me" by Josef M. Bauer. Book about a young German Soldier who was taken prisoner and sentenced to the Soviet Forced Labor Camps in Siberia at the end of World War II. The soviets tended not to give up their POW's at the end of the war like everyone else. It's about his escape from the brutal camps and his 3 year, 8000 mile trek of survival in the frozen wilderness to get home to his family. Darn good book with some great survival tips. Being it's a true story adds all the more drama to it. Good read.

Patriots is definitely on my short list.

I'm almost finished with One Second After and it's an excellent read.

My favorite, so far, has been Molon Labe by Boston T. Party.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back