Rate Your Risk

Canis-Lupus

Post removed.

Last edited:
Wow..I was expecting a different type of psych test. But this was still interesting. The score result said that crimminals are afraid of me. Guess I did not realize I had become that methodical and paranoid in my behavior. Opps

Okay, I scored 4. I guess criminals are not afraid of me, but as it said "You are either highly cautious or a poor target." I'd say some of both :)

I didn't do too bad...;)

Rate Your Risk
Beaten
Your total is -2.

(Negative score) A minus score indicates that the criminal would be in danger FROM YOU. The greater the negative score...the greater the danger

Rate Your Risk
Murder
Your total is 9.

(Less than 20)The Metropolitan Police Department is hiring. Look at our main page for hiring details if you think you qualify as a police officer

Rate Your Risk
Burglary
Your total is 2.

(Less than 50) This score shows a low risk of burglary.

Just took the other tests and scored 3 on the murder and 37 on the burglary. Guess I've got a few bad habits since we live in a little town in the middle of nowhere . . .

Just took all three tests

33 on being robed
-13 on murder
-22 on burglary

this sure gave me some things to think about, thanks for the post.

The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others

Very interesting. I took it AS I WAS when I was a businessman and did a lot of international travel, including to some pretty "hairy" places like Columbia South America, Asia, Middle East. Did lousy. Still I did it for 10 years and never had a peep of trouble. They did ask about Black Belts which I did not have but I did have Brown in two different martial arts.

After the K.U. game I will take it again as things are now. Retired. Little travel. CCWL etc.

Cool. I guess this is why I haven't had any trouble lately.

Robbery:
Your total is -29.

(Negative score) A minus score indicates that the criminal would be in danger FROM YOU. The greater the negative score...the greater the danger.

Murder:
Your total is -21.

(Less than 20)The Metropolitan Police Department is hiring. Look at our main page for hiring details if you think you qualify as a police officer

Burglary:
our total is -62.

(Less than 50) This score shows a low risk of burglary. The lower your score, the lower your chances of being burglarized. It seems you take many sensible precautions. Many who score 25 or less are apartment dwellers.Steel doors helped you a lot on this test. Make sure you keep them locked.Workers have seen what you have and where it is located. Dry wallers and painters, non-licensed contractors and pavers are notorious for coming back when you aren't there. Limit more exposure inside. Most are honest, but...

Wow! I posted that URL for CC types to assess themselves, and had no bloody idea that somewhere in the ad-mix of possible outcomes there would be one that goes: "You are a threat to all humanity, you may be a psychopathic killer, seek help if not already incarcerated!" :akuma:
For those folks who would use an M2 (full-auto) .50Cal emptying 5+ boxes of DU armor piercing rounds on your nextdoor neighbor's cat crapping on your rose bed,:Smilie BinLaden: then may I suggest that you expeditiously take this 72 (yes or no) question Jung Typology Test and NOT post the answers to avoid self incrimination by any ABC's monitoring this group of somewhat responsible gun owners or CC privileged folks!
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
Kinda wishing I had stayed in the newbies safer area

That is bloody hilarious!
Hey,that cat shouldn't be crapping on MY LAWN!
Well,I took the Jung test thingy.It didn't say I was a psychotic killer so I'm pretty comfortable posting my results here.Though I do agree that they are most likely watching us all in here.
"Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging"

By the way,why would you want to stay in the kiddie pool?Nothing ventured nothing gained,right?
:03:

Beaten

Murder

Burglary

It's an interesting list of things to think about; I'd like to go through the list and do what's needed to get my score on all of them as low as possible. My house is really the weak spot here, but it's rarely unoccupied, and is on a corner lot. A home invasion robbery might work, but it would hardly be an ideal spot for a surreptitious burglary.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back