Rant by an uber-liberal

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
I found this article in my local newspaper today. I always knew that this guy was an uber-liberal, but with this article, I believe that it's safe to say that he has finally gone off the deep end. I couldn't find the article on the website, so I found it here:

Prisons are another blot on our reputation - The Advocate

Gun frenzy is another result of democracy gone awry. In a recent contortionist decision, the remarkably political Supreme Court ruled that Americans enjoy a constitutional right to own them. Well, there's nothing like a gun to increase tragedy while making a few feel safe. Because of this, the United States boasts more weapons per capita than perhaps any place in the world outside western Pakistan, though we're gaining. We're also getting ourselves killed at an elevated rate

If he had said no more than the above it would be obvious that he is an extreme liberal.

Gun frenzy is another result of democracy gone awry. In a recent contortionist decision, the remarkably political Supreme Court ruled that Americans enjoy a constitutional right to own them. Well, there's nothing like a gun to increase tragedy while making a few feel safe. Because of this, the United States boasts more weapons per capita than perhaps any place in the world outside western Pakistan, though we're gaining. We're also getting ourselves killed at an elevated rate

If he had said no more than the above it would be obvious that he is an extreme liberal.

Not only that, but blaming society instead of individuals who commit the crimes, even in the absence of the section you pointed out, is the trademark of a far left winger.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back