Range report

KimberRB

Well the AR15 is no longer a virgin. It worked flawlessly, not one FTF and the red dote site worked perfectly. Grouped very good at 25yds, 50yds, and 100yds. My son (KImberPB) and I had a great time at the range. Then we spent the afternoon cleaning guns. We are now going to get some ice cream man it don’t get better then this. :icon_lol:

A few pics.

DSC01371.jpg

DSC01374.jpg

DSC01366.jpg

DSC01383.jpg

DSC01378.jpg

Glad your AR worked well. Hope you enjoyed your ice cream. I enjoy my ice cream almost as much as my guns.

Looks fun! What range was that at? In Tampa?

I put a new/better extracter on my bushy and hope to get to the range this week to try it out.

Looks fun! What range was that at? In Tampa?

I put a new/better extracter on my bushy and hope to get to the range this week to try it out.

Luke thats the Hernando Sportsmens club off US 19. It alittle bit of a drive but a great range.

Gotcha, that's the one you've told me about before. I'll make sure my AR is working 100% here at a local range before I make that drive but I've been meaning to check that place out.

Glad you guys had fun. I would much rather have been with you two yesterday than physical therapy today.

I think the sportsman's club would be a decent place to hold a USA Carry gathering. Maybe we should try and plan one out for a weekday when it's slow there.

I could do a weekday but I'm not sure how many others can. I'll check out some upcoming dates and see what we can put together. I've got some fishing trips scheduled I need to check first.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back