Range Day!! Wanna come with?

O.K., I'm really scarred of having to wait hours for a spot at the range so, I propose we send this off till the first Sunday of the month as I've been promised we can use my friends property and be much more free with what we want to do.

There's also the issue with only 2-3 of us being able to attend so giving a more specific time and place may allow a few more guys to come. And, the open machine gun fire is going on at Hernando gun range and I think alot of people are opting to attend this instead. I'd like to see that myself but, I won't bail on you if you guys really want to go.

Let me know. The new date for our shoot will be March 2, 2008.

I'll have to see how my schedule looks now, I've got a puppy and can't leave her home for long.

I'll have to see how my schedule looks now, I've got a puppy and can't leave her home for long.

Bring the puppy. She'll have kids to play with and no one will mind I'm sure.

I'll post a map here in a bit. Once people sign up I hope but, right now I'm at work.

Bring the puppy. She'll have kids to play with and no one will mind I'm sure.

I'll post a map here in a bit. Once people sign up I hope but, right now I'm at work.

If it is somewhere I can bring there then for sure. That would be fun.

Do a search for Number 2 Rd. on:

http://maps.google.com/

Number 2 Rd
Howey-In-The-Hills, FL 34737

This way you'll have a general idea of where we're going to be. Anyone going to the Hernando Machine Gun show Sunday?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back