Range Day!! Wanna come with?

Memphis

Range Day!! Wanna come with? **UPDATE**

I may have arranged for us to go out to my buddy's house in Howey-In-The-Hills, FL. He has 15 acres we can shoot on all day long and we will be our own Range Officers!!!! What do ya think?

Just a thought but, why don't we organize a range day for a bunch of us FL guys? This is a bit of a social site and I think it's always good to get "like minded" people together. Well at least when they're on the 2A side.

Open for suggestions to locations/date.

Name: Travel too: Date:

1. Memphis - East Orange ( www.eastorangess.com ) Sunday Feb. 24 (??)
2.sdf2000 - E.O.
3.lukem -
4. ?????

Last edited:

sdf2000

I'm IN

Count me in! I am south of Orlando so that hour from orlando would work for me! (If it is South of Orlando):confused:

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
I would be interested. This is only about 1 1/2 hours from Tampa it seems. I may be able to make it out that weekend but also may be picking up a friend's boat that weekend so I'll have to play it by ear.

Memphis

That would be awsome Luke. Keep me posted.

RMcLeod21, bring that little Glock with ya and I'll give you a GREAT deal on a box of Hydra Shox AND a Kydex Paddle holster for you new weapon. :)

RMcLeod21

LOL! Memphis, I am all ready to go...I got my paddle holster already along with my range gear...just need the ammo and a couple buddies! Then the real fun will begin :D

Memphis

I think the last Sunday of this month will be good. Every one cool with that?

Don't forget to look at my new post and see what I'm bringing!!! :)

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
I can hopefully make the 24th but don't wait on me to finalize. I am waiting to find out if I'm helping a friend pick up his fishing boat this weekend or not.

Memphis

I'll have to post the website but, my friend's friend and 3 others just flew from Orlando to Myrtle Beach for $9!!! Not each, $9 for all 4 of them.

Also, I went to the range today (gotta break in the M&P) and the guy said they have been getting 4-8 deep on the weekends. Hope we have better luck because he wouldn't let me reserve anything so I'll just get there a little early.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyvaaprilia