Quit listening to Rush Limbaugh

NDS

Go back to the Huff Po.
You've just been informed that failure to follow the party line and worship at the trough of Conservative Talk Radio will result in insult from the right. So, since you don't agree with his point of view, you must be one of 'those women' who listens to Ariana Huffington and agree with her online rag--The Huffington Post:
Arianna Huffington - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (I linked Wikipedia on purpose)

That'll teach you to form your own opinion

Tolerance--it's just different when you're a good republican or democrat...

Rick O'Shay

You've just been informed that failure to follow the party line and worship at the trough of Conservative Talk Radio will result in insult from the right. So, since you don't agree with his point of view, you must be one of 'those women' who listens to Ariana Huffington and agree with her online rag--The Huffington Post:
Arianna Huffington - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (I linked Wikipedia on purpose)

Actually I was tired and cranky. I apologize for the comment, it was uncalled for.

gdcleanfun

Banned

Thanks, NDS, ya made my day! :haha:
I'll never form my own opinion again. :dance3:
As for AH? :eek::bad:
And yes, tolerance is good on both sides of the line, yet it's sometimes lacking on the fence.

Rick O'Shay

Thanks, NDS, ya made my day! :haha:
I'll never form my own opinion again. :dance3:
As for AH? :eek::bad:
And yes, tolerance is good on both sides of the line, yet it's sometimes lacking on the fence.

One more time, in case you over-looked my last post, I apologize for my attitude late last night. I crossed the line and made a statement that I shouldn't have. As most Conservatives do, I actually believe in the 1st Amendment, not just when the speech in question agrees with my point of view. I totally disagree with your judgment of Limbaugh's program, and it seemed obvious to me that you had never really listened to it and merely took to heart the multitude of libels and misstatements out there about the show. For some reason, it struck a nerve last night that reminded me of my close-minded brother-in-law that simply angered me. My post telling you to go back to "Huff Po" was out of line.

gdcleanfun

Banned
One more time, in case you over-looked my last post, I apologize for my attitude late last night. I crossed the line and made a statement that I shouldn't have. As most Conservatives do, I actually believe in the 1st Amendment, not just when the speech in question agrees with my point of view. I totally disagree with your judgment of Limbaugh's program, and it seemed obvious to me that you had never really listened to it and merely took to heart the multitude of libels and misstatements out there about the show. For some reason, it struck a nerve last night that reminded me of my close-minded brother-in-law that simply angered me. My post telling you to go back to "Huff Po" was out of line.

No problem.

jwtollett21

Rush Limbaugh is the biggest windbag on talk radio. He does nothing for the republican party. To try and be a party of morals and values like the republicans claim to be why would they follow this joke. He is the equivalent to bill maher on the dem side. They both are extreme.

gdcleanfun

Banned
Y'know, I gave my opinion in a post near the beginning of this thread. It was only my opinion. I'm entitled to that. We all are.

Then, I was asked to give citations to back up what I said. It's been a few years since I've listened to Rush's show because my first husband listened to it and he's been gone a few years now. But I remember how hateful and racist and sexist Rush's diatribes came across to me, so, when I was asked for cites I went to the web to see if there was something out there. I know that I am not the only one who doesn't like Rush because I found quite a few cites online. I posted them as requested.

Then my cites were questioned. I guess I fell big time for that ruse! StOOpid thing to do on my part. Opinions aren't backed up by cites. I'm not trying to win, only to play with my own opinion.

Nothing like y'all setting up a "fellow" 2A poster just because I have opinions that differ from the main stream, conservative, view that is prevalent on this site.

This is the second time it's happened to me on here. There won't be a third.

I'll give my opinions because that is what the 1A allows me to do. If you have a disagreement, well, that's fine. As I've said, we are all entitled. But that's as far as I'm willing to go. If you want citations, look them up yourselves.

I'm going to go to another thread and play fair over there.

Sheldon

That is why I started during the Clinton years, he scooped all the dirt on them. N in case you have not noticed BO is very thin skinned and cannot tolerate criticism at all, he attacks all the talk radio host that do not think he is the Messiah and praise his every move. Which is yet more reason to listen to them all.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txshooter308