Quietly Losing

john loubet

Shooters' world, Cabellas, Dick's Sporting goods and Outdoor World

no more ammo available - no more handguns for sale

why is the media not on this?

America is in trouble

The media would only put a negative spin on it--either it's good because no one can buy ammo or handguns, or there are too many people buying them in a panic, and there are "no laws in place to prevent terrorists from buying guns."

Shooters' world, Cabellas, Dick's Sporting goods and Outdoor World

no more ammo available - no more handguns for sale

why is the media not on this?

America is in trouble

They have not had much for same since October of last year. I have never shopped the big places anyway waste if time and money. I buy and support local when ever I can. There are still many bargains on gun broker and other places. What is pissing me off is the price guys are charging for primers. almost as much as the ammo its self.

They don't want people to recognize that thier RKBA is under attack. If the media focused on people buying up guns and ammo because of an upcoming ban, well that might persuade others who are on the fence about getting a gun, to finally go buy themselves a gun. Remember the big idea is to disarm us quietly withour a fight, not to inform the sheep to go arm themselves.

I personally know a few people who don't even like firearms, but have just been buying them for investment. The scare will wear off, and people will sell off stockpiled ammo, components and guns...hopefully. Plus, the factories are probably working around the clock to kick out products.
When the frenzy wears off, I suspect there will be plenty of supply and less demand.

They don't want people to recognize that thier RKBA is under attack. If the media focused on people buying up guns and ammo because of an upcoming ban, well that might persuade others who are on the fence about getting a gun, to finally go buy themselves a gun. Remember the big idea is to disarm us quietly withour a fight, not to inform the sheep to go arm themselves.

I personally know a few people who don't even like firearms, but have just been buying them for investment. The scare will wear off, and people will sell off stockpiled ammo, components and guns...hopefully. Plus, the factories are probably working around the clock to kick out products.
When the frenzy wears off, I suspect there will be plenty of supply and less demand.

Sounds quite logical

FFL seeing a decrease in sales

The scare will wear off, and people will sell off stockpiled ammo, components and guns...hopefully. Plus, the factories are probably working around the clock to kick out products.

I just saw my FFL dealer the other day and he said that the mad rush is tapering down and sales leveling. I'm thinking because the prices are too steep. I know a couple of the online dealers that couldn't carry guns in stock are starting to see their shelves fill up again. Wonder how much they were padding the price compared to the manufacturers?

But ammo is still a problem... Can't buy 380s, 9mm or 38s without paying 50+ cents a round at the local gun shop....and I can't even get gun powder or primers so I can reload!:mad:

My gun dealer had 10-12 cases (yes cases) of 9mm, shotgun, 5.56, 7.62...and quite of few (20+) boxes of .40 N .45 ACP not to mention the not so heavily sought after stuff, such as .45 LC .44 mag.... N that was just yesterday....

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back