Quick Question...

Sorry about this guys..., new here & I'm sure if I looked long enough I would find the answer, but just in case any of you know off of the top of your head...:

How long has AZ offered CCW?

I was just filling out my User Info on this site tonight & was going to list how long I have had my CCW, but for the life of me I can't remember when AZ adopted the right to CCW...?! I just know that I applied for my CCW the year after it was made available to the public and have been carrying ever since.

Thanks in advance

Sorry about this guys..., new here & I'm sure if I looked long enough I would find the answer, but just in case any of you know off of the top of your head...:

How long has AZ offered CCW?

I was just filling out my User Info on this site tonight & was going to list how long I have had my CCW, but for the life of me I can't remember when AZ adopted the right to CCW...?! I just know that I applied for my CCW the year after it was made available to the public and have been carrying ever since.

Thanks in advance
Off the top of my head, about 10 years.

Link Removed

Link Removed
Statistics - Concealed Weapons & Permits

These numbers reflect all transactions and the current status of permits, instructor certifications and training organizations since the inception of the CCW program in Arizona on September 8, 1994. Please note, these numbers do not reflect changes, such as a permit that was suspended and later reinstated.

I'll look and see if I can get the actual effective date.

Thanks Jim...

...Interesting Read...

I was looking over the statistics and noticed the revoked & suspended #'s...

I noticed that they also listed the stats on suspended/revoked instructors...

My 1st instructor (must have been in '95) was the only instructor around @ the time.

I read in the paper a few years later (I did not renew w/him due to the fact that there were multiple instructors at the time of my 1st renewal)..., that he had "allegedly" been charged w/kidnapping and other charges... I only assumed that if he had been charged and convicted of a felony, that he would have lost his ccw, instructor status, etc...

Again, very interesting to see the stats.

Thanks again;

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back