Questions about Sig Sauer P250

Ceicei

Link Removed

Intriguing statements by Sig Sauer on their p250 firearm... I added the bolded font for emphasis to point out what caught my attention.

The P250®, a modular pistol that allows the shooter to change caliber and size at will....

The website also says:
The P250's innovative design enables the shooter to quickly remove the functional mechanism and place it into the polymer grip of his choice. This allows an immediate change in caliber and size;(subcompact, compact and full). And after any change the pistol delivers both outstanding accuracy and reliable functionality. Its modularity not only provides incredible ease of maintenance, but also provides a solution for accommodating different hand sizes - there are 6 different ergonomic combinations for each size, accomplished by changes in grip circumference and trigger style.

Does this mean every p250 comes with different grips and changeable mechanisms, or does one have to specify how the firearm is to be configured at purchase? According to the website, the P250 appears to be available in four calibers?

For those who own a P250, please let me know how you like it and whether Sig Sauer is correct in its claim regarding the ease of changing mechanisms.

Thank you,

Ceicei

Link Removed

Intriguing statements by Sig Sauer on their p250 firearm... I added the bolded font for emphasis to point out what caught my attention.

The website also says:

Does this mean every p250 comes with different grips and changeable mechanisms, or does one have to specify how the firearm is to be configured at purchase? According to the website, the P250 appears to be available in four calibers?

For those who own a P250, please let me know how you like it and whether Sig Sauer is correct in its claim regarding the ease of changing mechanisms.

Thank you,

Ceicei

i was fortunate to test a P250 before they hit the market. Its very simple. the licencensed part of the pistol is actually the trigger and frame rails built togeather. You buy it in one of the sizes and calibers that are available ( one complete pistol ). from there you can purchase new barrels and slides in different callibers for that frame size. you can also purchase all the different frame sizes from sub compact to full size and barrels with slides to fit in all the different callibers 9mm through 45acp. the interchangeing of frame and calibers took less than a minute to learn. the gun is very user friendly. also very accurate as well. the only downfall i could see in it is you can put an enourmous amount of money into one of these to have all the different calibers or sizes and still only have one functioning firearm.. other than that i loved it

I don't own one but almost did this weekend but went with the p226 just for personal reasons. What I can tell you is that that you can interchange your different calibers just swapping out the different barrel slide assembly on the 9mm,357sig, & 40s&w. The 45 I believe he said was not interchangable between the other calibers. The lower half which they call grip modules come in subcompact, compact, & full size. Each of these come in optional grip sizes. I have a phone number for the sig dealer I used if want to call him to ask any questions, just email me & I'll give it to you.

I don't own one but almost did this weekend but went with the p226 just for personal reasons. What I can tell you is that that you can interchange your different calibers just swapping out the different barrel slide assembly on the 9mm,357sig, & 40s&w. The 45 I believe he said was not interchangable between the other calibers. The lower half which they call grip modules come in subcompact, compact, & full size. Each of these come in optional grip sizes. I have a phone number for the sig dealer I used if want to call him to ask any questions, just email me & I'll give it to you.

Sure, I'd like the number. Please PM me... thank you.

I'm looking for a second carry gun of my own and keeping my mind open to different possibilities. My husband carries a G26, but I'd rather get attached to my own pistol. I already have a S&W 60 .357 revolver that is currently my primary. I have very small hands, so finding one that fits me is a challenge.

There is a gun show coming up next week, so hopefully, there'll be some p250s to look and handle. I'm also hoping I may see a Rohrbaugh R9 too, but considering how expensive it is, I'm not sure if a Rohrbaugh would be found.

- Ceicei

Dr.David bought a 250 and he said he loves it. He has not posted on here as much lately but he still might check the boards from time to time. You might try sending him a PM. If he sees it I am sure he would be glad to answer any questions you have.

I have the P250 compact in 9mm and love it. I am going to be getting the .40 barrel and slide, but for now I like the 9mm for cheaper ammo to practice with. The .45 ACP's are just starting to hit the market aa are the subcompact 9,40,357 's. It is just as easy as they say to swap from one to the next, it takes me less than a minute to disassemble it and would only take a matter of seconds to swap barrels. Chekout P250sig.com for more info on the P250. I think you would love it.

Gooe Luck and have fun gun shopping!

Semper Fi

I have the P250 compact in 9mm and love it. I am going to be getting the .40 barrel and slide, but for now I like the 9mm for cheaper ammo to practice with. The .45 ACP's are just starting to hit the market aa are the subcompact 9,40,357 's. It is just as easy as they say to swap from one to the next, it takes me less than a minute to disassemble it and would only take a matter of seconds to swap barrels. Chekout P250sig.com for more info on the P250. I think you would love it.

Gooe Luck and have fun gun shopping!

Semper Fi

Thank you for the link to P250sig.com. It is very useful to see the pros and cons of the P250...

- Ceicei

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back