PX4 Storm Compact Is Finally For Sale

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
I just received an email from Bud's Gun Shop and this is the first time I have seen the PX4 Storm Compact for sale. This is a 9mm model.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/42626

42626.jpg

I personally like Beretta's and would really like to pick one of these up.

Last edited:
I love my Beretta's but that's one butt ugly pistol!

I think I'll order one...:wink:

Don't feel bad; I carry a Glock and before that I carried a Hi Point.
This looks like a good CC piece for summertime carry. Is 9mm the only caliber in which it is available?

No, they make it in .40, Buds doesn't have them yet. I think it looks pretty sweet. It would look even better between my 90-TWO and my Tomcat. :tongue:

No, they make it in .40, Buds doesn't have them yet. I think it looks pretty sweet. It would look even better between my 90-TWO and my Tomcat. :tongue:
.40 sounds good to me. I'd need to hold one first. The grip may or may not fit my hand. I guess it would look good between my four 92f's, 8000 Cougar, Bobcat, Bearcat and my two Stampedes.:happy:

Ok, your Beretta collection has nothing on mine! But I'll get there!

Ok, your Beretta collection has nothing on mine! But I'll get there!
I've been collecting for a long time and been around firearms all my life. I have very large collection that took a while to accumulate. I know you'll get there, it just takes time and money! :yes4:

Yea, my first gun that I bought was a Beretta 90-two .40 which was about 2 years ago.

I thought the same thing at first but I don't have anything I want to get rid of! :unsure:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back