PX4 Storm Compact Is Finally For Sale

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
I just received an email from Bud's Gun Shop and this is the first time I have seen the PX4 Storm Compact for sale. This is a 9mm model.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/42626

42626.jpg

I personally like Beretta's and would really like to pick one of these up.

Last edited:

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
I love my Beretta's but that's one butt ugly pistol!

I think I'll order one...:wink:

Don't feel bad; I carry a Glock and before that I carried a Hi Point.
This looks like a good CC piece for summertime carry. Is 9mm the only caliber in which it is available?

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
No, they make it in .40, Buds doesn't have them yet. I think it looks pretty sweet. It would look even better between my 90-TWO and my Tomcat. :tongue:

Red Hat

No, they make it in .40, Buds doesn't have them yet. I think it looks pretty sweet. It would look even better between my 90-TWO and my Tomcat. :tongue:
.40 sounds good to me. I'd need to hold one first. The grip may or may not fit my hand. I guess it would look good between my four 92f's, 8000 Cougar, Bobcat, Bearcat and my two Stampedes.:happy:

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, your Beretta collection has nothing on mine! But I'll get there!

Red Hat

Ok, your Beretta collection has nothing on mine! But I'll get there!
I've been collecting for a long time and been around firearms all my life. I have very large collection that took a while to accumulate. I know you'll get there, it just takes time and money! :yes4:

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
Yea, my first gun that I bought was a Beretta 90-two .40 which was about 2 years ago.

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
I thought the same thing at first but I don't have anything I want to get rid of! :unsure:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamike