Public transportation

Javy

If I am vacationing in SC with my Florida CC. Am I allowed to use public transportation. Like bus, trolleys, etc?
Please clarify.

Illegal.

South Carolina Legislature Mobile

SECTION 58-23-1830. General prohibitions; persons who may be refused transportation; violations and penalties.

(a) It is unlawful for any passenger to commit any of the following acts in a bus or any other public transportation vehicle:

(1) discard litter, except into receptacles designated for that purpose;

(2) play any radio, cassette, cartridge, tape player, or similar device unless controlled by the operator, unless the device is connected to an earphone that limits the sound to the hearing of the individual user;

(3) carry or possess any weapon, explosives, acids, other dangerous articles, or live animals, except for a seeing eye dog or a hearing ear dog properly harnessed and accompanied by its owner, small animals properly packaged, or weapons carried by or animals used by a law enforcement official;

(d) Any person violating the provisions of subsection (a) of this section is guilty of a misdemeanor, and upon conviction for a first offense must be imprisoned for not more than thirty days or fined not more than two hundred dollars, for a second offense, imprisoned for not more than sixty days or fined not more than five hundred dollars, or both, and for a third or subsequent offense, imprisoned for not more than ninety days or fined not more than one thousand dollars, or both.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back