Proof in hand... and your still arrested.

Rich M

Car owner arrested... for being in possession of his own car.
This **** is scary. Even with PROOF OF OWNERSHIP, these fools are not smart enough to figure it out. I seriously hope this guy get a fat check and these cops get fired for negligence and false arrest... but they wont.

Link Removed

Three cop cars.

Guns drawn.

Strip the shirt off the guy.

Wow, they must have thought they caught a really bad man.

They are extremely lucky that they were not killed by the thugs for "resisting arrest". And making the old guy strip on the side of the highway? Seriously?!? I hope the state has to pay MILLIONS.

I've always respected the police. After years of having dealt with them I've never had a problem. But having to deal with erroneous key-strokes on a computer, then leading to a case like this is atrocious! I hope this gentleman receives all the payback that he deserves. This is an abomination at the least to human rights in my belief.

They are extremely lucky that they were not killed by the thugs for "resisting arrest". And making the old guy strip on the side of the highway? Seriously?!? I hope the state has to pay MILLIONS.
I would hope that they should at least be able to buy a few more classic cars in the near future. Thanks to the LEOs own pockets. And the person who input the wrong data. And an apology is due too. But we know the last is likely not going to happen and getting it to court is not going to be fun for the couple.:frown:

Sad thing is with the USA we are no longer innocent till proven guilty... we are guilty till we prove our selves innocent.... even then proven innocent we are still considered guilty... I know this from DOE background checks I had to go through!!!

The only thing I can imagine that will change things is for the police to have some sort of accountability for their mistakes. As it is, they have far too much protection from malpractice and it makes them careless with our lives.

Sounds to e as if the responsibility lies with those on the other end of the on-scene LEOs radios/telephones. Those on-scene told them that they thought the driver was innocent, but were told to arrest him anyway. However, they should have been a bit more adamant in their assertions.

Our Goverment does not " Fear We the People" anymore! They assume we are stupid! When officials fear going to jail is when our rights will be respected. Untill then " We Walk On Eggshells Hopeing not to Break them!

Many officers who are suspected of malpractice in their duties are placed on suspension with pay... who couldn't use a little vacation every now and then?

Once arrested one's good reputation is ruined forever. Even if charges are dropped he still carries an arrest record. An that record pops on a background check. These morons arrest innocent people with impunity. There is no price that can be put on my clean record. Without it I couldn't have conducted business or obtained investment bank financing.

Many officers who are suspected of malpractice in their duties are placed on suspension with pay... who couldn't use a little vacation every now and then?

Sort of like that Detroit cop Stone recently, who has been arrested yet again, multiple times before, of being intoxicated beyond 0.1 BAC while carrying her duty firearm...paid vacations every time.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

What cops and fanbois will tell you is that the victim wasn't actually harmed because AFTER being falsely arrested AND falsely imprisoned, he was EVENTUALLY let go. To them, ones liberty is UTTERLY without value, and one hasn't actually been harmed by being deprived of it.

Our Goverment does not " Fear We the People" anymore! They assume we are stupid!

Knowing that 1% of the people make things happen, 9% of the people watch things happen, and 90% of the people ask, what happened, it's more than an assumption.

Life Is Good. :victory:

Once arrested one's good reputation is ruined forever. Even if charges are dropped he still carries an arrest record. An that record pops on a background check. These morons arrest innocent people with impunity. There is no price that can be put on my clean record. Without it I couldn't have conducted business or obtained investment bank financing.
That record can be expunged so that it does not show up. But it takes time and money in most cases. The money should be part of the settlement as should removal of anything in the records. Including the DNA results and records.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back